Changes v Eagles - Friday night game @ 8.40pm

this is disappointing for mick. hopefully its just managing his loads

1 Like

Ohh, that’d be awesome. Parish would be a chance of racking up 70+ disposals.

1 Like

I don’t think we have a choice but to extend Cutler. We have limited depth and he can play a role for us. We got rid of Gleeson last year, McDonagh is not the answer and Hepps is pretty much finished, we really have limited players that can step up at AFL level.

8 Likes

Get lost

8 Likes

Judging by training today

Hepps and Parish will play.

Pretty confident Langford will come in also

Snelling 50/50.

At a guess i would say:

Out: McGrath, Ham
In: Parish, Langford

17 Likes
1 Like

I am happy to extend Cutler. All the way to the door.

Never win a flag with players of his calibre on the list.

3 Likes

Charlie Dons tweeted out this earlier but it does seem likely Tex Wanganeen is out for the season with foot injury

I think you will find that every club has players of his calibre on their lists. It is the top end talent that wins you finals, not the depth players!

6 Likes

Surely a good opportunity to ‘manage’ hepp.

Sore hand + trip to Perth

Hmm I’m over Darce for the moment tbh, needs to defend, so Willy would be fine by me. We functioned way btr without him, mysteriously. D Shiel has stepped right up and delivered some great footy both ways since his Swans debacle. There might be some feeling between players who knows

2 Likes

Only Bombers have his calibre on our list.

Plenty of journeymen around in the AFL.

You would think so, I wouldnt take Hepp or Parish.

Sounds like Darcy will get up. Hep likely to also and doubt he’ll be having any managed time. He’s on a mission this season. So we go with minimal changes from last week for mine and just argue over who’s the medi-sub. Probably it’s Cutler so the young ones can build on more VFL time.

Out: McGrath, Stewart
In: Parish, Langford

B: Redman Laverde Kelly
HB: Hind Ridley Heppell
C: Durham Merrett Martin
HF: Perkins Jones Guelfi
F: Hobbs Wright Stringer

R: Draper Caldwell Shiel

IC: Parish Langford D’Ambrosio Phillips

Medic: from … Brand | Cutler | Ham | Baldwin

2 Likes

Be good to see Langford back, quality player that’s been missed

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for his hammy, three AFL games in a row injured it. Agree, so important and underrated by a few.

1 Like

The premiers have Mitch Brown on their list

2 Likes

Yeah, and when I need to do my taxes in a few weeks, I no longer have someone I can call.

Gosh I miss the Accountant

2 Likes