Changes V Freo

Do you have a learning difficulty or vision problem?

Rates Howlett forward
Doesn’t think Hooker is a forward
Doesn’t think McKenna is a footballer

You’re perfect.

2 Likes

Think you may have a comprehension problem (and an anger management problem hehe)…

Agree to disagree… It’s just a forum buddy! Have fun… Dessert time for me

No, I won’t agree to disagree, you’re wrong, and you should stop being wrong.

Lol… I’m saying that Hooker wasn’t suppose to be a forward… Nor McKenna was suppose to play AFL… But they do it splendidly… Comprehension Henry…

I’m off - enjoy!

HAPS is correct. The doctor is not.

Any chance that settles the argument.

wtf is this even meant to mean?

Geez, fair go guys. It’s not that hard to understand what Dr.Tall is trying to say.

I feel like it’s a case of “look a new poster, let’s get 'em” on here a lot

15 Likes

Francis won’t be in the team considering hes been told to be in prime condition for pre season.

1 Like

Jake Long for Green

Left field but it works for me

Obviously the ideal replacement for Green would be Fantasia. He’s not available so it’s going to have to be Colyer unless they decide to restructure the forward set up. The forward set up that has been our best on over 10 seasons. Yes, Colyer is more of an outside receiving mid but he’s closer to keeping the same structure in place than anyone else is as the moment and has been an effective forward/goal kicking mid in the past.

Can’t and won’t. Read his thread :confused:

Thanks Don Muncheon… I think it’s pretty clear what’s been written…

1 Like

It meant an “old person” with “no idea how to use” quotation marks is throwing “around” stupid cliched generalisations to add “weight” to a poorly thought through argument. And picked “HAP” after a fairly frustrating day training n00bs.

Clear doesn’t mean logical or correct though. It’s not comprehension, it’s disagreement with the most basic tenet of what you’re trying to argue.

Buddy… Time to grow up mate… It’s just a forum…

The soon you realise HAP will never stop arguing a point, whether he is right, or wrong the better off you’ll be. He’s a decent poster though 95% of the time

5 Likes

very left field given he will be suspended

2 Likes

You have no clue mate, move on

A few have mentioned Jake Long, but unfortunately it looks like he will be suspended for three weeks.

Just hoping Taberner doesn’t mark everything and Hill doesn’t clock up 20km till the early morn’