Changes V Freo

I don’t think he is so much at all.

He’s going through a rebuild, is secure for the next 3 years in his job, and like many coaches I’m sure, . is sick to death of smug media flogs and their snarky fkn gotcha or dumbfoundingly inane questions.

I’m sure James would have liked to have told them all to go fk themselves too many times to count, as would have every coach in the game at one time or another. I wish they all treated the snarky up themselves ones, just like he does.

I know I would, … I hate them all with a passion.

6 Likes

While I certainly understand what you are saying in regards to the parasitic media, I feel that if all those involved devolved into just taking potshots and insulting each other, it would eventually become even more unpleasant and unbearable than it already is. One can certainly tell when woosha gets asked a stupid question he is tempted to give it what it deserves in response. I think in the end the brainless media just have to be ignored and those individuals within the industry who have some shred of integrity left, can be listened to.

1 Like

In : $2 Pies until first bounce

4 Likes

Not sure if srs, … or just wishful thinking??

If it’s wish listing ,… $3 cans until halftime!!

It’s for real.
At all games this weekend Pies will be $2 from when the gates open until first bounce

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I’m bringing the Warmer bag!!

As long as thr boys show up with the right mindset we should win

Hopefully we get about 35-40k there, especially considering this could be the last game the boys play in melbourne this season

1 Like

Still $4:30 for a small box of soggy luke warm chips though.
Apparently kick to kick on the ground post game is dependent on the weather - afl are idiots

But but - Etihad has three different types of salt seasoning now for chips!!

Spicy for pretend hot?!

1 Like

Meanwhile, Champion Data have been generating terabytes of stats for those who wish to take any notice of them.

For interest, some might even be able to see the effect of the injury to Fanta in this graph of "weekly team “quality” ; presumably this is a normalised sum of that weeks player ratings for the selected team.

In terms of who we pick this week, whether we win, and what this graph has to do with it. I would say bugger all.

Umpires for the game have been released - no Pannell or Nicholls!

Though Dean Margetts has the Eagles game, isn’t he notoriously biased for West Coast?

11 Likes

Even at Etihad?? :smirk:

Dean Margetts officiating WCE v Adelaide… An automatic 4 points coming up for West Coast. Judging by this comment, I would say you are onto something.

2 Likes

Imagine we lost this.

Why is North/Brisbane on Saturday?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we’ve picked guys a few times after not playing the week before, one around the bye? and Laverde this week

Wouldn’t do it anyway

Roki pls.

Worsfold specifically mentioned having Howlett and Green there to cover the current injuries - I’m guessing Howlett, Colyer and Watson are in?

Bird and Green out. Not sure who Howlett comes in for?

Based on today’s media and interviews.
Green out - Colyer or Howlett in (Pity about Long’s rush of blood). Colyer has the speed, but also the fumbles.
Howlett has the tackling and ability to kick goals on a good day, but not much else.
I’d suggest it depended on how they each trained today.

Played most of the year with three quality small crumbling forwards and suddenly we’re down to one. Shows again that it’s not the total injuries, but which types of players have them, that can really affect a team

Jobe must be doubtful - to even hint that he might not play despite the clubs all out marketing raises a real question.
Saving him for a flat out effort to try and win our first final in donkeys sounds like it’s on the cards.
In which case only the one change this week.