Changes V Freo

I wondered about that, then remembered the bye.

On top of it being his last Home game, unless he’s actually injured in some way, he plays.

1 Like

Resting a club legend in his potential last game because we are banking on winning an easy game to then give him a send off in finals - and then not winning said easy game and leaving said club legend with no send off - well that would sum our last 10 years pretty neatly.

11 Likes

It’s fine for Jobe to miss out if he really needs to; forget the marketing, the 22 on the field and getting the result is the priority. But FFS do not drop this game if that’s the case meaning we don’t get the farewell game we all want

I really don’t think a Thursday night final in Adelaide is a great send-off.

He will play this weekend.

1 Like

why anyone buys food at football stadiums is beyond me.

2 Likes

It’s bizarre. My wife and I dine before or after the game at cheery little places for a fraction of the price and get great food rather than the fried overpriced junk at the footy.

1 Like

They’re all biased for West coast at Subiaco.

my heart says give stants and watson one more game

2 Likes

It’s ritual. A pie with dad was always a treat back in the day, and a four n twenty in a plastic bag will always invoke memories of a long forgotten time in the outer at Waverley for me.

8 Likes

Couldnt agree more…its a ritual for me. My Grand Father did it with me when I was a boy. Always brings back good memories

2 Likes

S P O O N B O W L
P
O
O
N
B
O
W
L

AIR HORN & FIREWORKS

The pre-finals bye has ruined “Loser Sunday”.

My favourite part of Loser Sunday was looking at the fixture at the start of the year and seeing what the AFL thought of certain teams’ prospects. For instance, if they scheduled us to play Carlton or Brisbane etc you knew that they thought we were going to have a bad year.

By the way, literally nobody seems to be able to explain to me why we still have a floating fixture when there is now the week off. Anyone? Is it just AFLLOL?

7 Likes

Shame we weren’t already in the finals, would have been great to give all the retirees a final game together.

BIG
BOI…

Oh wait he already played last week

3 Likes

I never eat at Etihad. But I’ll grab some Red Rooster on the way through the MCC.

That is a very good question.

I don’t mind it, they have found a way to keep the season relevant until the very last game… There will be a lot of fans watching Adel vs wce…

Ask @theDJR

1 Like

I always wonder that too…overpriced, terrible quality food; plus it’s only like 2.5 hours you have to go without eating it’s not that long