Changes v Melbourne - Sunday 1:10pm

Hard to put it into words but the team/club have a feel about them that says success. Players (in the main) are in good form and know if they don’t perform their roles, they’re out. Competition for spots is hotting up. This inevitably raises standards. Also, in the main, things on the field (whether it be the bounce of the ball or an opposition fumble) are going Essendon’s way. Just feels like good things will happen for Essendon this year. And Worsfold knows it. That could explain the seriousness of his demeanour in that he wants his players on edge peforming at their optimum. Essendon are in a good space and have a great opportunity at building something special this year. Defeat Melbourne and they’re well on their way.

Go Bombers!

3 Likes

Dad died of cancer. all the more reason to clip him sucking down a cancer stick. Obviously ■■■■ thing to happen though, wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

think he did another one 2 weeks ago.

scratch that… MFC website hasn’t updated in forever.

He looked really good in the 2’s, though. He was like an adult playing against kids.

1 Like

If you see crowes injury update you’ll realise their won’t be wholesale changes. Makes mention of how normally players are ready to go after 4 days.

In soft drink out beer

I feel we are about to launch ourselves into the next level, Our coming out party isn’t far away and I hope it’s this Sunday.

I also think Myers is a big part of it if he can become that 6-8 clearances a game player we know he can be our forward line led by Joey will put teams away.

1 Like

Ahm… ‘a d u l t’ us censored???

If we don’t force Hibbo onto his right foot I’LL SPEW UP!

10 Likes

Yes. To me he’s an inside mid without a body and tricks/pace at this stage. Cant plonk him hf/Hb. To me he’s behind the returning players and Langford is a mile ahead of him

In: FRIDGE

I’m just going to keep saying it until it happens

4 Likes

In - Etihad
Out - wet weather footy

If we can sort out our delivery from the backline I can see our attacking game style slice teams apart at Etihad.

Given Melbourne’s outs we really should win.

3 Likes

I’ve been confident before Melbourne games before and it’s ended badly.

But ■■■■ it

WERE GUNNA WIN!

JoeDan 6
Raz 5

We win by 60

1 Like

Hogan wont play as his father has passed away. Hope people stop crucifying him for having a ciggie now.

1 Like

Please get it done; I cannot deal with another Melbourne coach carrying on like a **** when they beat us.

Bailey (RIP) fist-pumping til the early morn’
Neeld throwing the headset off and celebrating like they’ve won the grand final
Paul Roos smacking the desk in the box

Last two years have been great.

At least we won’t have to watch their pissant fans carry on in the MCC if they win

1 Like

Expect Hibberd to be flat this week after the huge emotional high of his first game.

One thing is certain … this game will be paid at breakneck speed

Melbourne’s formline is as ordinary as ours.

Both done pretty comprehensively by the 1 good side they’ve played, only they’ve gone 2-2 against the other mid & lower sides whereas we’ve gone 3-1

Dees have a case of the Pies.

Strong midfield. Weak fwdline and defence.

Side been further weakened by Gawn out, now Hogan out, Petracca was on one leg last week also.

Daniher absolutely smashed McDonald last time.

We just need to get on top in midfield and we damn well should if they playing no recognized ruck.

1 Like

He also like to dummy on his left then run around back onto his left. If you just coral him on his left initially he gets himself into all sorts of trouble. Unfortunately tippa and green haven’t played with him and Fanta could have only played a handful of games with him at best.

I’ll be pretty annoyed if hibbo starts dancing around players out of backline

1 Like