Changes v Melbourne - Sunday 1:10pm

I’ll curb stop any ■■■■ who boos Pig.

4 Likes

Geez Deckham go easy. This is a family website.

4 Likes

To be fair, if they’d kicked straight they might have got up over Geelong. At the very least they should have been 3 or 4 goals up at 3/4 time having had 29 scoring shots to 16

We can’t exactly say the same of the crows game

2 Likes

Can’t boo Hibbo. Not even going to boo the Melkman.
Save it for Ryder and Carlisle, Ryder cos he’s a Judas, Carlisle just because he’s Carlisle.

7 Likes

I hope that we don’t boo Melksham or Hibberd this week. Can’t begrudge them for wanting a fresh start after the crap they have endured, and they both left in reasonably classy ways.

Having said that, I hope we smash the bejesus out of them this Sunday.

7 Likes

I’ll be clapping Melksham every time he blindly boots the ball out of the pack to Baguley.

9 Likes

l wouldn’t boo them, but l might applaud a couple of Jake’s turnovers, leading to goals

In his interview Crowe politely intimated he’d like to make changes regardless of form, but those moron coaches won’t necessarily take on board his long-term view.

Jakey never did much wrong by us

5 Likes

never did much right either…

1 Like

Has Hogan actually confirmed he wont play? I’ve only heard that he’s yet to decide if he’ll play or not.

I think he’s gone back to Adelaide to be with his family.

He took on the entire Richmond footy club twice, made Roughead look like a ■■■■■ and sunk Carlton from outside 50.

4 Likes

His family are in Perth as far as I’m aware

I think he was making a Paddy Ryder joke. And if that was the case it is way too early for that.

Ha. No I actually read that he went back to Perth recently to be with his father but that the rest of his family are in Adelaide.

MELBOURNE forward Jesse Hogan’s father Tony Hogan has died following a long battle with cancer.

Tony Hogan — a former WAFL player with Subiaco — passed away on Wednesday.

Jesse Hogan met Melbourne this morning and will head to Adelaide in the coming days to be with wider family.

He will not play in this weekend’s clash with Essendon.

Earlier this month, Hogan returned to Perth to spend time with his father while he served a two-week suspension for a high hit on Carlton’s Sam Rowe…

The more confident I get about this match the more concerned I get. It’s quite the predicament.

4 Likes

All good. I apologise for alluding to that then!

■■■■, I am so confused now. As long as he is in the right place that is all that matters.

1 Like

Okay.

We win.

And if somebody wouldn’t mind whacking Lewis that’d be okay as well.

1 Like

I’m thinking just one change: McKenna or Myers in for Stanton.