Changes v Melbourne - Sunday 1:10pm

Worsfold confirmed all 22 from Tuesday were fit and available for Melbourne.

1 Like

People can boo who ever they want at the footy, get over it

1 Like

i really, really ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hate melbourne. please bury them good and proper.

With the form Daniher is in, he will kick 10 on Mcdonald. Absolutely killed him last time.

Iā€™d like to see Myers in for Zaha.

I think if thereā€™s one player that I would want to see come in as they are raring to make a difference, that player is Myers.

Itā€™s never too late to dominate.

2 Likes

after watching for the 3rd time and in relation to discussion above -
a. Jobe - wasnā€™t as bad as youā€™d think reading here - and his 4th was his best - he is still v important to us, as is BJ. Besides their big bodies, clearances, tackles etc., they also allow Zach and Parish to be much more damaging. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Jobeā€™ll tell Woosha that he wants to play - enjoy the smaller Etihad, and hopefully having 1st dibs from the ruck contest - all for the 1st time this year. - may play and be rested for the travel west if needs a breather.
b. Stants - needs a rest - still, after 3 views - not sure what he does/did. Myers to come in.
c. Zaka - not enough to have a few good minutes - not damaging enough both ways. Myers/Howlett can provide what he does and then some.
d. Francis - stays IMO. the short break doesnā€™t make a difference aerobically, and his body should be fine. will enjoy ther smaller ground and hopefully more ball-time in the F50. For anyone comparing his output to Zakaā€™s and the dif in treatment - besides the expectations of a vet to a newbie being different, Francisā€™ role is one where he can have an in-and-out game and still have a good one with some good stuff, where Zakaā€™s requires consistency throughout the game.
e. McNernan - Iā€™d prefer have an absolute advantage in the ruck for once - with Luey/TBell, to see how potent our midfield can be with 1st use. Hence - only if heā€™s required due to a decision to rest Francis, and deciding he gives more than Stewart, would I bring him in. Iā€™m a fan. I think having him in gives JoeD much more freedom to roam.
f. Kelly - Iā€™d rest him and bring in Dea. could do with a break.
g. Hooker - he looked stuffed at the end (that ā€œkick??ā€) - I hope he can get up but may need the break. If so - Iā€™d bring in McNernan.
h. McG - Iā€™d give him more of a dip in the middle/up the ground if weā€™re up. would be great for his development.

2 Likes

Unless itā€™s Jobe

2 Likes

Would be really disappointing if we lost this game given Melbourneā€™s outs.

Whereā€™s the team?

1 Like

IN
Martin Gleeson, Tom Bellchambers, Ben Howlett, James Stewart, Kyle Langford, Conor McKenna
OUT
Aaron Francis (Rested), Matthew Leuenberger (Rested), James Kelly (Rested)

2 Likes

Whereā€™s the Myers?

Donā€™t get it if Kel is to play 300 against Cats he will now have to travel to Perth, so maybe thatā€™s not in the plans

So TBC the only guaranteed in.

I hope McKenna gets the nod and not Gleeson. Myers is raring to go. Kelly should be rested for the freo trip. If Francis is out, Stewart or Langford in.

The teams out Bennyboy. No Myers, no Francis

Gleeson and Howlett both named on the field so theyā€™re probably in youā€™d think

1 Like

Well, he wonā€™t be farking walking, you know.

2 Likes

In

Martin Gleeson,
Tom Bellchambers,
Ben Howlett,
James Stewart,
Kyle Langford,
Conor McKenna

Out

Aaron Francis (Rested),
Matthew Leuenberger (Rested),
James Kelly (Rested)