Changes v Port

Voss please.

Rucks are 1000% overrated. I mean, Frampton gave our blokes an absolute bath last week by himself.

1 Like

Once again - love Durham’s effort but skills hurt us - big moments matter. Does he take them, no unfortunately.

I made similar comments in the Durham thread. The good news is, they are the sort of errors that a decent coach should be able to eliminate from his game with an astute review or two.

Scott said it was a difficult decision to leave out Davey and Menzie but said they needed to protect the kids and rest them.

You’d think they’d be in the line up to play.

OUTS - Durham (suspended), Snelling, Hobbs, Phillips
IN - Menzie, Davey, Heppell - replacement for Phillips. Not idea if we’d go with another ruck or another tall forward. Voss may get a call up? Or Bryan?

I think they’ll still with the defensive line up. Scott said they were going to be patient bringing Reid in because once they do, they “want him to be in the team for 10 years”.

2 Likes

McRae knew they’d lose the taps, so put the most experienced Pies players in the midfield to read the taps. Clever approach.

Port midfielders that seasoned/experienced?

1 Like

Let’s see who can play and who can’t. If they can’t move them on.

1 Like

Port will be full of confidence and have their tails up, with home ground advantage I’m expecting them to be tougher than Geelong was today.

1 Like

Should never play in defence again

I agree. I feel like Port will smash us

Why would you be dropping Hobbs?

That is the last thing I’d do in a development year. Especially for fkn Heppell.

17 Likes

That’s what I think will happen :woman_shrugging:t2:

Voss has not done much in his last 3 games then had a bye, why is he getting a game?

2 Likes

Phillips and D’Ambrosio don’t deserve to play.

Port are totally due for a loss. Just saying.

They’ve had a good run for nearly a month now that is about to come to an end. Maybe this week.

1 Like

Have they got any injuries

Plus Duursma

I’d drop Hobbs, Durham (even if not suspended), Mass, Phillips.

In Snelling (into 22), Heppell, Davey/Menzie (pick one), Jones.
Langford can start on the wing

Hobbs - go back to VFL and figure out how to not kick slow loopy kicks. Also gets lost defensively.

Durham - couple real sub par weeks in a row. Some seriously bad stuff today.

Mass - sorry, but you can’t play defence at AFL level yet. Some really poor kicks today too.

Phillips - just need a spell. Couple near invisible weeks.

1 Like

Lav’s a big out for structure.

don’t worry, BDB will replace him with … um yeah … thin air and we will simply march on because Structure trumps all.

1 Like

Move on from Phillips.

He’s an inconsistent journeyman.

Certainly not part of our next flag.