Changes v Roos Sunday 4.40pm @ Marvel

Has a crook shoulder and playing through it. He pulled out of at least 4 contests and i think thats when you wrap it up and get him into surgery

21 Likes

club selection is pathetic to let it get to that point, we’re not even contending for anything. fmd this club is a farce.

4 Likes

There ya go. Explains the final contest a bit better. Horror run for Langers this year.

1 Like

Having Voss get suspended this week rather than in the last round and it carrying over into next year does have its attraction…

6 Likes

Oh no sucks that we are going to lose, thought we were a chance until that stat

3 Likes

im pretty filthy with this, as a player if you’re gonna squib contests because of a pre-existing injury you owe everyone a duty of care to put your hand up and say ‘i can’t play’. ■■■■■■■ figjam heroics.

4 Likes

It’s on the coaches though too. It was very clear in the Sydney game that he was sore after a fairly mundane collision left him needing a moment.

It is also on the board for putting the coaches under pressure to win instead of preparing the side for next year.

6 Likes

Extremely disappointing, if true.
Understandable, given the extreme level of nuffness from ‘fans’ in the game day thread, but still disappointing.
And as stupid as they are.

1 Like

The chairmen did it publicly - “there will be no review” - “there will be an internal review” - “We expect to see improved performances in the second half of the season”

3 Likes

Who will review the reviewers?

2 Likes

Yes obviously that was a bad kick but 13 tackles inside forward 50 is great.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that snelling’s return has resulted in much much better forward pressure

4 Likes

How many tackles, 8 or 13? We are getting different sets of stats here.

1 Like

Stringer with 7

1 Like

Snelling 8 tackles himself.

Team had 13 inside forward 50 (not sure how many were from Snelling).

But just saying our overall forward pressure has improved out of sight since he came back into the team.

10 Likes

I’m loving the work Phillips is doing. Makes Draper such a better player and bobs up for a goal per game.

12 Likes

I do think we need to hand Draper the keys to be sole ruck with Stewart coming in eventually but probably not this week goldy + CCJ.

Many people at Norf don’t rate CCJ.

I’m not saying he’s a gun or anything but just that north play 2 genuine rucks so it would make sense for us to do the same by keeping Phillips in

I wouldn’t call CCJ a genuine ruck

Never played as such at Tigers and isn’t at North

Goldy / Xerri combo was two genuine rucks

l agree, Phillips has provided solid support and is an integral part of the team. His play, allows Sammy more freedom.

2 Likes