Changes v Suns

Not ready to put the cue in the rack just yet?

2 Likes

Our season up in flames and all you hear is a trumpet playing. OH BABY

2 Likes

If we had anyone else with any sort of pace and crumbing to replace him I would agree - but we don’t. The 2 weeks he was out and we replaced him with Lav we looked crap, likewise the 2 or 3 earlier in the year where we replaced him with Howlett and someone was probably the worst we’ve looked all year.

Drop him and replace him with… Long? Craig Bird? Yeah, nah.

We play dangerous football when we’re a fast side, and he’s easily better than Jerrett as the third crumber. With no Raz we’re already lining up slower than would be ideal.

Perfectly happy to try and find someone better in the off season but that’s a different question.

To be fair, Hooker’s so slow he could do with one of those nana type electric scooters, if I were in trav’s position I would not be expecting him to play on either.

I cannot even begin to describe how much i HATE that damn trumpet. Easily the most annoying thing i have ever experienced at the football

1 Like

Change the balance of the team imo, doesn’t need to be 3 small 2 tall 1 whatever

Football boots with inbuilt directional laser???

A pity it didn’t happen against Sydney with Franklin trying to chase him down. Would have brought the stadium to it’s feet.

2 Likes

I love it.

Out: Howlett, Walla (mention of hamstring tightness?)

In: Begley, Merrett

Coyler plays small forward. Not sure if he can make it work but he is quick and can surely do better than his 7 touches last week

Also if Suns have all their talls playing Hartley in for Dea and Belly (if fit) in for Leuy (if his Achilles is playing up). Bird in if Watson or Goddard need a rest

There was nothing mentioned in the medical vid on Essendon site so hopefully there is nothing to the walla hamstring.

Think mentioned it was tightness (elsewhere, not in the vid )

Either way if there is any niggles, just rest him for the week

METER
PETER

1 Like

WSPHU.

A forward line of JD, Hooker and

METER
PETER

FAP FAP FAP

1 Like

^ I’m serious BTW I want

M
P

M          P

TWO METRE PETRE
W T T
O R R
E E
M
E
T
R
E

P
E
T
R
E

Edit: ■■■■ it, that took ages.

5 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

Just roll this team out again:

B: Henry Slattery, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Cale Hooker
HB: Dyson Heppell, Kyle Hardingham, Ben Howlett
C: Michael Hibberd, Jobe Watson, Angus Monfries
HF: David Hille, Patrick Ryder, David Zaharakis
F: Stewart Crameri, Michael Hurley, Leroy Jetta
FOL: Tom Bellchambers, Heath Hocking, Brent Stanton
I/C: Sam Lonergan, Kyle Reimers, Mark McVeigh
SUB: Jake Melksham

FULL KNIGHTS MODE ENGAGED

15 goal first quarter coming up. Reimers will kick 8 off the bench.

Ah, the good old days…

9 Likes

oh how i hated that sub rule.

1 Like

Would Be handy for J Watson right about now.