Changes v Suns

Season went down the toilet when we dropped 27 points in the last qtr to the bottom team.

6 Likes

Apparently Italian. Had never pictured yaco in a VL commodore until I read that.

That is one of the better photographs of the season.

Liking him or not doesn’t make a difference.

Just cancelled going out to dinner for this. Please win boys.

4 Likes

Hopeless at being sneaky but the boys just went for a dip at Kurrawa beach.

3 Likes

I’m most looking forward to the inevitable “Bag-a-ley”.

Always makes me think Nick Cave is playing.

1 Like

Stagger Lee?

Indeed.

At home without there best player and a man down on the bench.

This club is genuinely f-cked.

6 Likes

Not sure what the big deal is about these changes.

Zerret coming in isn’t really an inspired decision, in fact none of the Ins are.

Bird has previously been Watson’s understudy, and the rest of the changes are forced due to injuries/balance.

I think most people are just happy to see Colyer finally get dropped after a poor season all round, and of course Howlett but he has only been a casual this year.

Is Begley in to replace Hurley? If not I’m worried how we will get the ball out of defense, Dea and Curtly aren’t known for their metres gained or attacking prowess.

Anyway, I like the changes, I just don’t think there’s been any fundamental change to selection policy.

In fact it would seem we are selecting the side based on trying to win games (rather than develop kids) which has been the case all year.

Big game for the FETUS
Intercept marking n rebound til the early morn

Nah. Hartley is the luckiest player on the list. Every time he is dropped another tall back is injured. He can think his lucky stars

Onya HG, . who needs farking food anyway??

OR friends.

2 Likes