Changes v Suns

changes are a concern. Who’s going to pick up that 10-14 possession slack?

4 Likes

So this child genius taunted me last week with this:
@CameronClayton weren’t you seeking me out and telling me in the other changes thread just how stupid I was for wanting Hartley dropped? And then you told me just how stupid it’d be to bring Dea in?

I just wanted to ask CB how did that change from last week work out? Dea gets thrown in the deep end as an under sized defender & gets dropped this week, so you would definitely say that it was stupid to bring him in. Just to translate for you CB, that means i was right & you were wrong.

Also has anyone else noticed that we have dropped Hartley twice this year for the Crows games & both times it has coincided with Mick Hurley having his worst games of the year - coincidence, I think not! All season Hurley has been used as our main interceptor in the backline while Hartley defends, but Hurls had to sacrifice this part of his game so that he has to man up when Hartley doesn’t play. So again just to translate for you CB, if Hartley plays = Hurley plays well

2 Likes

Woosa woosa

@Crazy_Bomber

1 Like

I’ll be at work when this is on and the work IT blocks the streaming sites so I’ll be relying on the blitz game day thread to provide a balanced and realistic assessment of the game.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Wow.

That’s some sort of grudge.

1 Like

“I swear to God you two if you don’t start performing by Rd 20 or 21 you are as good as DROPPED”

4 Likes

Is it really? He’ll get the cannon treatment once again when Jobe gets his farewell next wk even if he has it 50 times.

I just meant I think our season is in the toilet now so it is neither here nor there

1 Like

“I said it last week, and the week before, and the week before, and the week before, and …”

LOL. Surely I’m just being trolled now?

People ask me what insane looks like, there’s your example. I picture CameronClayton as basically this:

1 Like

l feel your pain in advance, having to rely on the matchday thread. l will try my level best to keep you informed, rather than just the usual, “this is the worst f@#$ing umpiring display in the known universe.”

3 Likes

Not to mention the 8 or 9 blokes that should never play for Essendon again and the 8 or 9 champions performing amazing acts of skill and courage- really does your head in when several players feature in both categories during the game.

1 Like

So for next year we primarily need to fix clearances, contested possession and tackles. Enter…

Just to clarify - does this mean ‘shot out of a canon’, or ‘turned into a saint’?

2 Likes

Or Colyer’s 10-14 fumbles per game - tough to replace those.

Apologies in advance then.

3 Likes

If only all Canberrans had such foresight and efficiency protocols … :thinking:

1 Like