Changes v Suns

Stop getting so worked up and deal with it.

Out: Howlett
In: Stanton

7 Likes

May not be far off. Isnā€™t Stants the one with a pathological fear of flying?

Weeks holiday / road trip!

If theyā€™re bringing Stants in, Iā€™d consider resting Kelly/BJ/both. too slow with those three in the backline. Iā€™d also consider resting one of them regardless.

Buy him a pair of sticky gloves and he might come good.

Will be a huge 2 decades of footy

fixed

Interesting that 4 of his 7 games this year have been interstate. Itā€™s like the coaches tried to ruin him: play him out of position, play all the road trips (bar swans)

1 Like

W[quote=ā€œMunchen_Don, post:126, topic:11130, full:trueā€]

Interesting that 4 of his 7 games this year have been interstate. Itā€™s like the coaches tried to ruin him: play him out of position, play all the road trips (bar swans)
[/quote]

JET FUEL CANT MELT CLAY BEAMS.

2 Likes

I would drop BJ for this game. Doesnt matter we are gonna lose

5 Likes

Fumbles fixed. Whatā€™s the remedy for his disposal?

On the Suns board, their ruckman Dan Currie had to have surgery after an injury he got on the weekend. Their other 2 ruckman are also injured. So theyā€™ll be without a ruck - maybe Wright will have to perform that role on the weekend?

Apparently Ablett is also in doubt (according to the Age).

2 Likes

Ablett has left the building up thereā€¦

1 Like

What a useless moron heā€™s become. Reckon his attitude since going there could dent his legacy.

1 Like

no my last name happens to be ryan but i wish it was a colour it would sound awesome

1 Like

In fairness to Ablett itā€™s hamstring issues he dealing with. Played a few weeks back when was borderline and aggravated further.

Hopefully he still not right to go this week, we donā€™t need any last home game farewell Suns freak 50 possession game from him.

1 Like

Essendon are in prime position to register a 10+ goal win against the hapless Suns.
The same could be said against the Dockers.
IF their collective heads are right (thatā€™s including the coaches!) % wonā€™t be an issue.
It sucks supporters have to angst over other results.
Dogs / Port - Sat 1.45pm
GWS / Eagles - Sat 4.45pm
At least weā€™ll know on Saturday

Oh, and just like Essendon with Watsons retirement call I donā€™t expect the Dogs to play any differently to how theyā€™ve performed so far. Theyā€™re vulnerable. .

Unlike Norf, who think they have a massive rivalry with us, or F/Carlton, who do have a massive rivalry with us, and want to beat us desperately every time we play them, the Suns really do need to tank at this point. Surely ( deep down inside ) they know its better for them to lose.

Yep, need to Port to win. GWS will spank the Eagles no problems there.

Iā€™ll preface my opinion with the following two statements

1. I didnā€™t watch all of Saturdayā€™s game
  2. Iā€™ve defending Colyer for quite some time

But on my Facebook feed on the train home last night, I saw Cale Hooker got the Fox Footy goal of the week. In the lead up to said goal, Hooker very clearly and deliberately motions (and probably yells) for Colyer to lay a shepherd.

Now shepherding isnā€™t always an Essendon midfielderā€™s first instinct, but if the FKN BALL CARRIER HAS ENOUGH TIME TO ASK YOU TO DO IT, I meanā€¦ ffs

11 Likes

Oh yeah, and BIG BOY BEGLEY etc

1 Like