Changes v Suns

I don’t think he’s that quick. But saying that we don’t really have any speedsters ready to go in the VFL.

Ins: Zerrett
Out: Howlett or Colyer if he needs a rest.

Still a huge chance to play finals but need to win these last two games, and win them well.
*Unsure of Baguley’s situation but a possible return depending on the forward line of the suns.

1 Like

Out: Colyer, Howlett, Dea, Myers.

In: Mutch, BBB, Franga, Birdy num num.

Jobe gets a repreive because he is undroppable I would think.

Shoot - in Zerrett, sorry out you go Jobe!

Out Parish & Laverde

In Hocking & Stanton

Starting in the middle Watson, Hocking, Stanton.

Going Old Skool

IN:
BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD
BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD

6 Likes

Sorry, could you please be a bit more clear?! Not sure what you’re trying to say here…

Also, I agree. Rest Watson and bring Bird in.

1 Like

I’m curious what the coaches will do re: Stanton in the next 2 weeks. Seems clear (here at least) that no chance of dropping Jobe for the remaining 2 games of his career.
Whilst Stants is no Jobe, he did carry the team for years and years. 255 games (13th most in Ess history), a fixture in our top handful at the Crichton for years, etc… .
I’m not one for handing out games at the expense of a finals berth, but very tough on Stants if he doesn’t get a farewell game. )-:

6 Likes

He’s not running enough…fairly obvious… his second efforts are just there…and third efforts are non existent. “C’mon Franga please” - we need more than an intercept marking 3rd defender!

It was suggested (by Lloyd IINM) that we rest Jobe for the Suns game, and give him a send off after a rest against Freo at home, … as we really should beat Freo easily under the roof.

Taking that a step further, Stants has been in plenty good enough form in the ressies to come in for his last and a farewell game against them too.

1 Like

Honestly if you don’t have colyer in your outs after a putrid 3 months and 7 touches on the weekend, your doing it wrong

3 Likes

Out: Colyer (dropped), Howlett (Dropped), Walla(rested), Laverde (for balance)
In: Zerrett, Hartley, Mutch, Begley

we have most likely got only 2 games left for the season, I can’t see Jobe wanting to miss even one of those before he retires.

Just out of curiosity Josh, and before I ask this I will say that I don’t want him delisted, but would your surname happen to be a colour?

8 Likes

Does anyone know why Stants didn’t play at the weekend?

Josh Purple

2 Likes

Josh LaVerde.
Related to Guy Incognito.

3 Likes

Having a rest before a trip to the Gold Coast.

3 Likes

BIG
BOI
BEGLEY

2 Likes

i see your Begley and raise you a

BIRD
BIRD
BIRD