Changes vs Bin Chickens round 4

Really want to bury these kents fck them and their academy handouts seriously another team that’s been propped up by the AFL

13 Likes

Zacka medical sub.

7 Likes

Cutler & Gleeson should alternate as the medical sub for the rest of the year.

The one that isn’t the sub that week can play in the VFL.

2 Likes

I feel like Zaharakis would thrive in our team (as in the new system) as a mid. The handballing game suits and he loves to get on the end of the chain and be the inside 50 deliverer

10 Likes

If we have an off week and don’t bring the preassure we will get absolutely rolled.

Im going to see them on Thursday would love to see a win live.

Last time I went to a game at the SCG rampe climbed the goal post right infront of me and my mates.

6 Likes

Only changes will be resting the kids I reckon. Bit rough to ask Cox to play after a 5day turn around.

Do I make the drive and watch them?

@theDJR remember last time we went…

All I want to see is a good performance. Don’t care about win or loss so much as other years.

Not gonna lie… I kind of want to be bottom 5 so we get a top 5 pick and then our rebuild is done and dusted and we can build from next year onwards

4 Likes

I believe we will participate in at least two marking contests this time.

2 Likes

Im not going within 700kms of the SCG.

Place is a ■■■■■■■ toilet and it can fk off.

8 Likes

Not a ringing endorsement…

every time they play the bin chickens i say i wont go and still go …

walked 15km home in 96

walked 12km home after the goal after the siren couple of years ago

then backed it up the next week lol

at least now i can get the light /rail ferry home…lol

4 Likes

Did he play at all in the 2s on the weekend?

Can’t stand their supporters, bunch of wankers

3 Likes

And their stupid clapping things

2 Likes

I think Zaka is pretty close to playing. Two full practice games in the VFL.

If Heppell isn’t right to go, I’d rather Zaka than Gleeson.

How far away is Ambrose?

Fox Footy also said Stewart is 4-5 weeks away.

4 Likes

Ambrose and Stewart were doing fitness work on the ground prior to the vfl game yesterday.

2 Likes

Heppell for Redman. I’ll be interested to see how Hooker pulls up too. Always looks sore towards the end of the game. Quick turnaround for him. I’m worried for Francis as well hitting some of the packs the way he does but with Buddy in there. That would be a major collision.

or zaha i suspect

No thanks.

Im all for throwing players in the deep end, but thats throwing them in the deep end with cinder blocks attached to them.

1 Like