Changes vs Bin Chickens round 4

Am I losing the plot or does Gleeson back in for Redman sound more appealing than Heppell.

Maybe a discussion for the Heppell thread but I really don’t see him offering much for us going forward

3 Likes

yes you are.

23 Likes

But you see Gleeson offering something??

3 Likes

Of course, we interstate fans need to take every opportunity to see them live we can. Happens at most twice a year, at least zero times a year.

I see him as offering more pace/rebound, kicking skills and aerial ability than Heppell on HBF in Redman’s spot.

“Leadership” goes to Heppell, surely, but pretty nebulous

1 Like

In: Bolton

Who else are we going to play on Goodes?

10 Likes

In Zaharakis, Gleeson
Out: Redman(hammy), Cutler

give Heppell another week off. But make him emergency so swans can wonder if we make later change.

b: Hind Zerk-Thatcher Laverde
hb: Guelfi Francis Ridley
c: Langford Parish Cox
hf: Stringer Jones Waterman
f: Smith Hooker Tippa
r: Wright McGrath Merrett
int:Ham, Perkins, Zaharakis, Snelling
Sub: Gleeson
Emg: Bryan, Cutler, Heppell,

3 Likes

Crikey

1 Like

Forecast for Thursday is just for a couple of daytime showers, after some serious rain Tuesday & Wednesday.
So will the ground be dry, or mysteriously unable to drain? Again.

4 Likes

Go deep real deep to the core

I’m backing Reid in

We got away with having 2MP, Langford and Cox in the ruck against a a ruck depleted Saints but I don’t see that as a long term strategy.

In Bryan

Out Redman if he doesn’t come up.
Or Hooker may need a week off as his old bones looked to be laboring.

1 Like

I think we’re probably more likely to bring Phillips in than Bryan.

4 Likes

Heppell was one of our better players in round 1 and hes the captain, if hes fit he plays…

8 Likes

I’ve got no doubt he will play every game when fit. My concern is that he may not be clearly in our best 22, and even if he is, he’s way closer to the bottom than the top of the 22.

Fanciful to think they’re going to play Reid, he’s not ready, madness to think if they do play him (which they won’t) it’ll be on Buddy

2 Likes

Maybe,
Phillips would be a good inclusion too.
According to the VFL thread Phillips didn’t play and since Truck appears to be going the fit and ready first approach.
Then maybe, just maybe we get to see another debutant in Bryan.

1 Like

Jesus, wake up tomorrow and we play in a couple of nights. Who knows what’s gonna happen.
Would be good to take out the undefeated team being jerked off massively atm with Buddy playing though that’s for sure.

2 Likes

See all that blue? Those are stats Heppell was rated as elite for in round 1. AFL player ratings had him as our second best player. If you think he was one of our worst players you were watching the wrong game.

17 Likes

I’m not talking about Rd 1 specifically, I’m talking about overall, but anyway, I’ve said my piece and as we both agreed, he’ll be picked when fit so it doesn’t really matter

Hear, hear

1 Like