Changes vs Crows

Cooney should never play for this club again. He cant tackle, he doesn’t chase, he can’t kick. Thanks for helping us through a tough year Adam, but you’re cooked.

In: Edwards & Jerrett Out: Cooney & Dempsey

Yep

In : Jerrett, Long, Redman, Bird (if fit)
Out : Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan, Dea

2016’s dead… bring on getting ready for 2017.

In : Jerrett, Long, Redman, Bird (if fit) Out : Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan, Dea

2016’s dead… bring on getting ready for 2017.

Yep. Surely one of Redman/Long can have a run of the HBF instead of Dempsey

Maybe let Redman play in his home state in front of his family.

In Redman/Jerrett and Bird.
Out Dempsey and Cooney.

Farewell tour circa 2k16

IN - KOMMER, ASHBY, SHRED, CROWLEY, SIMPKIN, GRIMLEY

IN: SHAUNY E

Edwards and Ashby
Cooney and Dempsey

Back to the well with Edwards?? Really??

I still haven’t given up on cupido

I still haven’t given up on cupido

Hahaha fair play

The Eagles game and this one are the games I have been dreading since the start of the season.
I will be happy if we keep the margin under 70points.

We need a bigger body like Simpkin but, lets just play the kids. No change

Are we bringing in Edwards just so we can leave him there?

Can't believe some people DON'T have Cooney on their 'out' list. Was woeful yesterday.

OUT: Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan

IN: Bird, Long (if possible, or else Jerrett/Ashby), Jamar (is he still injured? If he is, then Michael instead)

PS: Anyone who suggests bringing Grimley in can fark right off.

Surely Grimley could do better than Smack, heck anyone could!

Can't believe some people DON'T have Cooney on their 'out' list. Was woeful yesterday.

OUT: Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan

IN: Bird, Long (if possible, or else Jerrett/Ashby), Jamar (is he still injured? If he is, then Michael instead)

PS: Anyone who suggests bringing Grimley in can fark right off.

Surely Grimley could do better than Smack, heck anyone could!

No, actually he couldn’t. Have you seen Grimley play?

OUT: McKernan, Zaharakis, Dempsey, Cooney.
IN: Edwards, Ashby, Jerrett, Michael.

Next week:

OUT: Edwards, Ashby, Jerrett, Michael.
IN: McKernan, Zaharakis, Dempsey, Cooney.

I’d leave Zaharakis in. I wouldn’t have him midfield though because he’ll draw a tag. Maybe hbf instead of Dempsey (unlikely I know), wing or hff.
Cooney and Dempsey struggling with skills, both getting it though. Dempsey forward, not back if he plays.
I’m more in favour of playing the listed players but could Grima do the Francis’s defensive job Francis had and Francis goes forward?

Shuffling the cards dealt us.

Knowing that you don’t have to win or that there’s a prize for not winning would be strange.

To ALL thm grizzle pot ■■■■’s who are say “who cares”, “I want my mommy”,
“Baby fell down and done a boo boo”, besides the obvious clip over the old ear ol heres what I have for ya.
Pick your nickers out of you backside and man up!
Put your best foot forward, yes even if you’re wearing stilettos!
Take away those spaghetti drinks and stick a beer in your gob
And stand up be counted and support the flaming team, no matter what
because I support the best AFL club The Bombers and I am more than happy that everyone, as in you guys, are all my mates for life support the greatest club too.
Until the day you watch a game deep in enemy territory were you can’t see another Bombers supporter because there are 43,000 other fans all wearing whateva the stupid colors, I wore my beanie, scarf, guernsey proudly however the Bombers got an absolute shalacking, thereafter not only did the scum of the otherside tell me about it all the way home, but the security guards, the train guards and the yobbo on the corner block let me know what happened, you all got nothing to whinge about!
Except maybe Demspey send him out to the old dames dinner table at Smorgies hes well done! Cooney on the side fkr with after diner mints will please thkse ladies too.

7 point loss and people will be banging on about top 8 next year, not realising adelaide took their foot so far off the accelerator they’re just coasting on idle.