Changes vs Crows

7 point loss and people will be banging on about top 8 next year, not realising adelaide took their foot so far off the accelerator they're just coasting on idle.

Francis just palmed you to the face

Seems as though Simpkin was BOG in the twos albeit in a team that got belted.

I’m against playing top ups over listed players although they prob should come in for those who are rubbish at present and unlikely to be listed in 2017 anyway.

Our 5 least effective players were:

Cooney*
Brown
Zaka
Dempsey*
Smack* - worst on ground

Brown will get switched back & Zaka won’t be dropped, has to find a way to beat tag at some point this season.

Demps and Cooney’s disposal efficiency unacceptable. Smack is fkn useless.

OUT: Cooney, Dempsey, Smack

IN: Bird, Simpkin/Jerrett, Michael

Out: “We’re a chance this afternoon”
In: “What should we do Sunday arvo?”

Maybe let Redman play in his home state in front of his family.

In Redman/Jerrett and Bird.
Out Dempsey and Cooney.

Francis should enjoy this too. We should bring in Bird and Simpkin to try to get the ball forward so Francis can get some sausage rolls!

Need to get games into new players in prep for next year. In redm an et al, out top ups a( Kelly excepted) and delistings

To ALL thm grizzle pot ■■■■'s who are say "who cares", "I want my mommy", "Baby fell down and done a boo boo", besides the obvious clip over the old ear ol heres what I have for ya. Pick your nickers out of you backside and man up! Put your best foot forward, yes even if you're wearing stilettos! Take away those spaghetti drinks and stick a beer in your gob And stand up be counted and support the flaming team, no matter what because I support the best AFL club The Bombers and I am more than happy that everyone, as in you guys, are all my mates for life support the greatest club too. Until the day you watch a game deep in enemy territory were you can't see another Bombers supporter because there are 43,000 other fans all wearing whateva the stupid colors, I wore my beanie, scarf, guernsey proudly however the Bombers got an absolute shalacking, thereafter not only did the scum of the otherside tell me about it all the way home, but the security guards, the train guards and the yobbo on the corner block let me know what happened, you all got nothing to whinge about! Except maybe Demspey send him out to the old dames dinner table at Smorgies hes well done! Cooney on the side fkr with after diner mints will please thkse ladies too.

"baby fell down and done a boo boo. "

Shut this website down. We are done here.

Francis foward all game. I don’t care whatever other changes

We’re gonna win.

Need to get games into new players in prep for next year. In redm an et al, out top ups a( Kelly excepted) and delistings

& Dea.

To ALL thm grizzle pot ■■■■'s who are say "who cares", "I want my mommy", "Baby fell down and done a boo boo", besides the obvious clip over the old ear ol heres what I have for ya. Pick your nickers out of you backside and man up! Put your best foot forward, yes even if you're wearing stilettos! Take away those spaghetti drinks and stick a beer in your gob And stand up be counted and support the flaming team, no matter what because I support the best AFL club The Bombers and I am more than happy that everyone, as in you guys, are all my mates for life support the greatest club too. Until the day you watch a game deep in enemy territory were you can't see another Bombers supporter because there are 43,000 other fans all wearing whateva the stupid colors, I wore my beanie, scarf, guernsey proudly however the Bombers got an absolute shalacking, thereafter not only did the scum of the otherside tell me about it all the way home, but the security guards, the train guards and the yobbo on the corner block let me know what happened, you all got nothing to whinge about! Except maybe Demspey send him out to the old dames dinner table at Smorgies hes well done! Cooney on the side fkr with after diner mints will please thkse ladies too.

My favourite part was when he said “mommy”. Dafuq.

Adelaide need %!

I’m scared.

FRANGA TO KICK 10

My favourite part was when he said “mommy”. Dafuq.

Yo da kids is all speakin’ ‘murican deez days Jus’ like Orenthawl James.

Out: Cooney, Dempsey
In: Merrett, Bird

Although Mckernan is ■■■■ I want him to get a game ahead of Michael purely because he is listed.

Why not see if Michael is worth potentially picking up?

In: J Neagle, Cupido, Atkinson
Out: McKernan, Cooney, Dempsey

In: J Neagle, Cupido, Atkinson Out: McKernan, Cooney, Dempsey

You just dropped 3* brownlow medalists!

*McKernan ineligible due to suspension

In: accurate kicking for goals, tagging their best players

Why do people want to play Sam Michael? I can’t fathom.

Why do people want to play Sam Michael? I can't fathom.

I thought he showed a bit vs st kilda. A presence, and a big clunk. He’s not a #1 ruck, but neither is McKernan. Our forward line worked ok with jamar providing a “presence”, and he’s not available. McKernan has been mostly invisible. Etc etc…

There’s probably not much in it, but Michael can eat.