Changes vs Dees

It will be Weed for Voss

1 Like

Phillips/Draper v May
Jones v Lever
VOSS v ???

Does Melbourne playing in Perth on a Sunday then Adelaide on a Saturday help us?

2 Likes

Nah Voss is Carey, Albert, Lockett, Lloyd, Lucas all in one
Only need him
Who needs other hard running/working tall forwards

Bloody hope so.

The neutral venue for the game next week has to be some advantage to us. Melbourne play well anywhere but I’m glad we avoid the MCG.

Grundy on Foxtel confirms Melbourne are on the red eye flight back to Melbourne. They’ll arrive about 5:30am Monday and you’d think will then be off to Adelaide late Friday morning.

It doesn’t leave a lot of time for recovery and preparation.

1 Like

Draper/ Phillips, Merrett, Parish, Shiel

Vs

Grundy, Oliver, Petracca, Viney

It’s the Caldwell’s, Stringers, Perkins, Martin & Menzies types that have to stand up. Are they better than Fitsch, McDonald, Brayshaw & Pickitt?

Dunno, but if we cough it up like we did today, they’ll win by capitalising on our fuckups.

1 Like

OUT: Jones, Weid, Davey.

IN: Hobbs, Voss, Snelling.

Keep Hep as the sub. Lang plays all game as a key forward. Boom.

1 Like

Far better than the other two.

2 Likes

Jones will have to stay in

1 Like

Oh, ok.

1 Like

How about we let Voss battle May, Jones play up the ground against Lever, have Stringer in the forward pocket against…???…leave Langford working from defence to forward and let Davey keep doing what he’s doing?

Is that not a better option?

Agree with Weideman out and even if we play Philips and Voss comes in. Jones needs to stay. but also needs to engage his opposition and if he can’t mark bring the ball to ground. And hit the scoreboard would be nice.

1 Like

Let Hobbs work from defense to forward and have Langford play up the ground against Lever. Agree with the rest.

At least you have accepted it. Saves me ignoring my family while I argue my case with an internet person.

I think he needs some time in the twos for his confidence, but this week ain’t it.

1 Like

No offence, but I think Lever would destroy Langford if we played him as a permanent key forward.

So then what would he do to a confidence-less Jones?

Allow Langford/Stinger to play on lesser opponents.

Damn it here I am arguing and ignoring my family. Your fault.

1 Like

Allow Langford and Stringer to get off the chain?

Kind of a poor reason to pick a bloke. Seems anyone could do that job.