Changes vs Geelong

EVERY FKN YEAR (bar 1) since 2006 we get bent over by this mob and this week looks no fkn different.

Fk off Geelong.

3 Likes

GET
BEGLEY
IN

2 Likes

the end of the year is what will bring it.

i said it at the end of last year, this year will be a write off due to said fact. not many believed it.

He was terrible today, but it’s his first game back for 631 days and his 3rd game since 2014. Why on earth would he be brought into the team if they were going to drop him after his first game back, he wasn’t even played in his prefered position, ie midfield

10 Likes

We did it to Hocking and Bellchambers.

Guys like Selwood etc must view Essendon the same way Roy Keane at man utd viewed Tottenham

3 Likes

IN: intelligent and skillful ball use
OUT: farking every aspect of the game up

1 Like

If we want to be serious, and actually look like we have a idea about moving forward, we can’t play slow, old tractors like Stanton and Myers anymore. They would get a game at Brisbane and Carlton I reckon, but they wouldn’t be best 22 at any other club in the league

1 Like

Howlett, Hocking, and Stanton are barely improvements on last year’s top-ups. Jury still out on Myers.

Very different situations. Bellchambers gave Leuenberger a rest and I think he should be in over him anyway. Hocking is older and less upside plus wasn’t coming in off injury plus was picked based on name/history whereas Myers earnt his spot in the team with VFL performances

we are all kinds of farked.

2 Likes

Play him this week then retire him.

We really should inquire to the government to get special funding on the count that we are a charitable organisation.

Need a forward to get back into form, just play him against Essendon.
Desperately need the 4 points to get back into the top 8, play against Essendon

1 Like

Think you mean Hodge.

As promising as Hooker is up forward we need his physical strength down back to assist Hurley with Ambrose out. We have a ready made replacement for FF in Stewart who would come in to replace Dea.

We need to turn McKenna into a genuine mid as he has shown he can win contested ball; he needs to learn that craft at VFL level for a few games and I would bring McGrath in.

Gleeson continues to not be AFL level so I would bring McNiece in to replace him.

Parish looked flat on his feet and needs to be rested, so in comes Watson for him.

That’s already 4 changes and I wouldn’t to make any more…if I did both Zaharakis and Stanton should be dropped as their performances continue to sub-standard in my view.

2 Likes

Every week I say “■■■■ it, not going to waste a Saturday night going to the footy and watching this ■■■■” and every week I still ■■■■■■■ do it.

Can someone stop me please?

11 Likes

No idea. Half the side needs to go, it there’s no one beating the door down in the twos (apart from a few blitz love children).

I’d bring Stewart, Belly and Watson for Zaka, Looney and someone.

I don’t fkn know.

Out: Loony, Stanton, Zaharakis, Kelly, if he’s not going to play Mid - Myers.

I don’t know.

Out; Loony, Francis, Zaka, Dea
In: Stewart, TBell, Mutch, McGrath

8 Likes

Cockatoo and motlop will kick 10 between them.

They have lost the last two and will be up for it. We are ■■■■■■

Out. Looney Zaka Hartley Stanton Gleeson
colyer
In. Smack Mutch bird Watson McGrath hocking. Like Stewart too but can we play three tall forwards?

1 Like