Changes vs GWS Round 11

Because he gives you nothing at all after half-time?

3 Likes

Was Mutch a GWS Academy kid? Bring him in for Myers.

Bring him in, the real weapon who i believe is back thru the Ressies next week is Ridley, this kid will be like McGrath and come in and look rightat home after 3-4 VFL games.

Rest Hooker for Francis, Walla might need a spell but bye is not far away

2 Likes

Mutch was but I think they knew he was such a bombers fan and their draft was already stacked they were happy for him to come here.

Agree on Walla, did any else think he looked off from the start?
The wife asked if he was limping when he went to toss the coin, pace looked way down

In: Langford, Leuenberger & Mutch
Out: Myers, Bellchambers & Colyer

1 Like

Leuy for TBell
Jerrett for Colyer
Ambrose for someone if fit.

1 Like

In:McNeice Luen
Out:Colyer. Belly

McNeice to play BP and get McGrath in the midfield to replace Colyer.

4 Likes

Spoke to Paddy at the VFL for a bit.

When I asked on that, he said he’d be ready & raring.

3 Likes

I like this. If people are serious about ending the hooker forward thing (I’m not, everyone has a shocker everyone and again.) I would leave Belly in as the stay at home forward and leave Hartley out. But otherwise I agree with the above.

Surely Howlett comes in for Colyer, after three weeks of butchering the football.

Out: Bellchambers, Colyer & Myers
In: Leuenberger, Howlett & Ambrose

B: Baguley Ambrose Hartley
HB: McGrath Hurley Kelly
C: Zaharakis Watson Parish
HF: Goddard Daniher Tippa
F: Fantasia Hooker Green
R: Leuenberger Heppell Zerrett

I/C: Dea, Stewart, McKenna & Howlett

Seeing as Ambrose will be fit, bring him in. Maybe in place for Hartley who is having difficulty with form at the moment.

Leuenberger back in for Bellchambers. We seem to play better footy with Leuenberger in the team.

Think Colyer may need a spell in the 2’s. Bring in Langford for a chance to prove himself in the team.

Hooker had a bad game but I still think it was due to carrying an injury. He just didn’t look right to play and was struggling to keep up with play.

Out: Myers, Colyer, Looney
In: Begley, Ambrose, TBell

Begley and Ambrose release Raz and McG into the middle, sorely need pace and spread in there.

Out: Bellchambers and whatever the abomination of a structure that saw us without a forward line was last night.

In: Luey and the setup from the last fortnight.

Preface these comments by saying l don’t expect them all.
Out
Colyer - butchered nearly every kick / disposal last night.
Myer - provided next to nothing, not playing to his strengths. Slow.
TBC - was okay bur Looney provides more, but not much between them.
Hartley - has been keeping Paddy’s spot warm for him, but if he is fit, Hartley is the first to go out.

In - Changes
Move McGrath to a wing.
Bird - straight swap for Myer, play on the ball. Change with Heppell on the HBF.
Looney - for TBC.
Ambrose.

1 Like

Anyone else agree with swapping Colyer with Gleeson/McNeice, freeing up McGrath to tear apart the middle? Give trav a couple of weeks in the two’s to sort out his kicking again. I reckon if he spent some time in the guts McGrath could tear a game apart.

3 Likes

I think just give Trav a rest, can you rest someone in the VFL? For just 1 week

McGrath is ATM an important defender, I reckon bring McKenna into the Colyer role for a full game

Yes surely unleash the bird.

3 Likes

Those talking about bringing in Francis, he was injured late in the VFL game against Richmond.
Anyone know the extent of the injury.

Um you probably mean out T Bell in Looney there mate as last night Looney wasn’t there.

1 Like

Thought he came back on and played out the game. Maybe just a stinger?