Changes vs GWS

Can Smack play as defender?

He has in the past - not with great results. So has Michael.

As long as we keep them under 100 points in the first quarter I’ll consider it a win.

Davis beat Franklin last week.
That’s a worry.

Davis beat Franklin last week. That's a worry.

It’ll allay some fears about the future of the forward line when Daniher kicks 10 then.

I’d like to see Ashby given a go.

Walla back in will be worth going for.

Davis beat Franklin last week. That's a worry.

It’ll allay some fears about the future of the forward line when Daniher kicks 10 then.

If we were smart we wouldn’t have big JOE anywhere near him.
Play that Geelong guy at full forward (forgive me, I’m coming off night shift and he’s played about three games for us).

Here is one from left field Joe Dan in defence just for this week. Punch the ball away from the tall GWS forwards… His father Anthony was a great defender so its in his Jeans…

Here is one from left field Joe Dan in defence just for this week. Punch the ball away from the tall GWS forwards.. His father Anthony was a great defender so its in his Jeans.....

I can’t see Joe in Jeans at all.
Would look like when Kramer decided to buy a pair.

Nah, he’s a trouser man for sure.

I hope walla is back in.
He hasn’t trained properly for a month, now managing his work loads where they may give him this week off aswell to give him 3 weeks off including the bye. I ■■■■■■ hope not but it just depends on how his body is feeling.

This has all the makings of one of the toughest days we've had at the footy. Certainly a small crowd against a rampant opposition. Reckon Blitz should make a particularly big effort to get there and get seriously blind and make a really good day out of it. Forget a march to the ground, time for a pub crawl.
This.

Just turn up everyone if you can afford it, can’t have Essendon playing at Etihad where they have to close the top deck because of lack of fans. That’s North melbourne, not us.

That will be the ultimate low point, worse than the players getting suspended.

Lets invest in some red and black tarps **.

** Laughing is better than getting depressed. OK, it wasnt funny.

Yep. I'll be there next week. Club needs every support possible.

How many GWS supporters will come down to Etihad? 2000 maybe ?

Ashby needs to come in as does Laverde for Jamar. A few people have said Laverde needs more time in the VFL but pretty sure he came in earlier this year and played well after 1 VFL game after injury.

Bring LAV straight in.

I will be there.

I don’t ever drink , but i think i may have to start at this game.

We’ll get you up to speed. It’s really quite easy.

Bring LAV straight in.

After playing in the VFL I’d be happy if they just brought him in.

The Masterchef Bombers need to stop making Turnovers and start producing Sausage Rolls.

The injury report listed Grima and Hartley as unlikely for the Giants

Throw Hartley a pair of crutches and get him to limp out there. It’s our best bet.

Just watch the game, have a laugh, enjoy the odd moment of good stuff from the young’uns, and move on.