Changes vs GWS

In: Lav, Ashby, Tippa, Polkinghorn

Out: Edwards, not sure yet

In Hartley, I heard on one of the videos a coach say he would be ready, either Harvey or Woosha.

Dempsey can go forward for Stokes to make way for Walla, Jamar to make way for Hartley and maybe another who needs a refresh to make way for Ashby.

Who gives a flying ■■■■

What’s the point, bring in the hard working and deserving Ashby to get mauled and have his career ended by playing on 200cm Patton who kicks 9 amidst a veritable maelstrom of D50 entries.

Never thought I’d say it but can we ■■■■■■■ end footy season already

In: instinctive decision making Out: stop prop go backwards, stop prop go sideways, stop prop see free teammate, kick to opposition

And then we wonder why we don’t score goals.

All it does is give the opposition time to flood back and when we do finally kick it forward Joe is out numbered 3 to 1 achieves nothing.

Which day this week will I start to believe we’re going to win? Probably Thursday when we name Tippa.

Who gives a flying ■■■■

What’s the point, bring in the hard working and deserving Ashby to get mauled and have his career ended by playing on 200cm Patton who kicks 9 amidst a veritable maelstrom of D50 entries.

And don’t forget Cameron hasn’t kicked a bag in a while.

This has all the makings of one of the toughest days we've had at the footy. Certainly a small crowd against a rampant opposition. Reckon Blitz should make a particularly big effort to get there and get seriously blind and make a really good day out of it. Forget a march to the ground, time for a pub crawl.
This.

Just turn up everyone if you can afford it, can’t have Essendon playing at Etihad where they have to close the top deck because of lack of fans. That’s North melbourne, not us.

That will be the ultimate low point, worse than the players getting suspended.

I’ll be there.

The beauty is we don’t have to deal with ■■■■ wit gws fans.

Time for the keyboard warriors to show up.

You know who you are,

No problem, I’ll be at work with keyboard at the ready.

Who gives a flying ■■■■

You deserve a like for rolling out this word.
Nice work…

Can I just say, I don’t want to see Qwilt on any one of their 3 big forwards.

Please no !

Will Hartley be ready?

Get down there to witness the most historical when in our clubs history

don’t think hot chips could get me through this.

Get down there to witness the most historical when in our clubs history

“When” GWS kicked their highest ever score?

don't think hot chips could get me through this.

How about this ?

In: instinctive decision making Out: stop prop go backwards, stop prop go sideways, stop prop see free teammate, kick to opposition
Instinctive decision making isn't ready, and did a quad anyway.

I will be there.

I don’t ever drink , but i think i may have to start at this game.

Can Smack play as defender?

Can Smack play?
At the moment, the answer appears to be no.

Id make sure i was gassed up to the eyeballs beforehand. Its gonna be bad