Changes vs Melbourne Rnd 15 2021

Give me 3 good reasons for him to be in the team!

(Legitimately. I don’t know anything about him and I’m keen to know more).

1 Like

Watch the Kayo reply of the VFL Lusty.

3 Likes

bltn with the DYOR

1 Like

They will not drop Wright

4 Likes

No changes for mine.

1 Like

I’m encouraging the calls to drop Wright.

Every time we do that, he seems to have a bloody good game!

3 Likes

Cahill cannot possibly stay in the team for one

3 Likes

No Changes For Mine is a popular Blitz-ism made famous by Crazy Bomber I believe.
I’m sure Winderlich would like to see a change or 2.

1 Like

Hey,

Shut up

:joy:

How far away is Shiel another 2 weeks?

I gather he lives in stkilda somewhere so probably a good 30km from tulla

2 Likes

1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

Zaka did a hammy. At 30-31, you don’t come back from muscle injuries in 2-3 weeks.

Injury report for Zaka clearly said he’d be fine for the Melbourne game.

Depending on Francis returning and Snelling being available:
Out: BZT and Cahill
In: Francis and Snelling

3 Likes

I have us winning 12 games using the ladder predictor and finishing in 9th.

Positive : The whole club can consider that an incredible improvement in just one season and although not making finals, the signs are looking very good for the future.

Negative : Another mid table nothing finish which while an improvement, denies us a Top 4 draft pick to continue building the team around.

I am more happy to finish with 6 more wins than last year and a real feeling of momentum with this squad. The Top 4 draft pick may not be so important and free agency may come into play earlier in order to round out the list

Personally, I don’t rate Melbourne as a Flag Favourite. Would have four other teams ahead of them on that count. Take out May and Lever’s influence and they will struggle.

A lot of Dollar Shop forwards should not bother our defenders and we can match their mids even with the likes of Shiel, McGrath and Caldwell missing.

Draper v Gawn should be a beauty

If we bring our blue collar brand of footy then I reckon Melbourne are absolutely beatable

2 Likes

I don’t think we drop Wright. He is important for team balance and needs to play to get back into the swing of things.

1 Like

Wright won’t be dropped. But if he was, it would be for a forward not a ruckman.

I think this is the way it will go, I wouldn’t make the changes personally but just my gut feel

In Durham, Cutler
Out Cahill, Ham

2 Likes