Changes vs Norf

I never understood why people want another club to fold, were they celebrating when Fitzroy collapsed.

13 Likes

Wtf Stewart needs a good game or 2 before he can come back. Was woeful in a game we where we thrasher the opponent before the bye.

Colyer is nowhere near ready match fitness-wise.

In fact bringing him in without any form is the exact reason people have been complaining about when Merrett, Myers & Brown have been picked ahead of Clarke, Redman and Francis.

1 Like

I believe he is ready

In - Francis
Out - Myers

Not for the same position, but for overall improvement.

1 Like

Colyer would have played 3 VFL games as of this weekend IIRC with a bye thrown in.

Heā€™d not be restricted for minutes tomorrow either now. If he plays well Greenā€™s spot will be shaky

Is Jarrod Waite still not playing?

If so there goes 6 arsey goals from the boundary line for them.

1 Like

Got injured again just as he was about to come back in. Itā€™s a big loss. Good for us.

Weā€™ve also got a much bigger break than North

Hopefully Doggies take it to them physically

Norths spot in the 8 shaky now after flying away at start of season.

1 Like

Redman Ambrose Saad
Goddard Hurley Francis
McKenna Heppell McGrath
Smith Mckernan Stringer
Walla Hooker Fantasia
TBC Langford Zerrett
Colyer Myers Guelfi Dea

We have only lost one game since SMACK has been in the side
He needs to lift

2 Likes

I see where you are coming from, but to be honest itā€™s pretty easy to understand why people say that. They clearly hate the team and it supporter base and would enjoy seeing it/them destroyed. Now some would say keep them around so you can enjoy beating them, tradition, history etc, but clearly this isnā€™t the line of thinking everyone follows.

And one of the reasons Fitzroy collapsed is precisely because no one really cared enough to celebrate their demise i.e. the simply werenā€™t that relevant which impacted their bottom line.

Having said that I donā€™t really care about North, and find it amusing when their supporters bad mouth us to try and "build up the rivalry ". Tin rattling nobodies.

If Fark Carlton folded Iā€™d go on a 6 month bender. Norf are that insignificant that I couldnā€™t care less what happens to them

8 Likes

Colyer for Green looks to be the most likely change. Then you have Smack, who has been quiet since the Cats game. Stewart would be the logical inclusion there playing that mobile roaming tall in attack and relief ruck option. Thatā€™s it really. The rest of the boys probably deserve their spots in the team. Francis has to be mighty close but out of that back group who do you drop? Dea would be the one but I really canā€™t fault his play over this past month or so. Not a glamorous player but he is as brave as anyone and he does the dirty work very well.

So you guys would honestly prefer to never play Carlton or North Melbourne ever again ?

1 Like

Definitely a yes to Fark Carlton. Despise everyone and everything associated to them. Would love to see the tears in the fans eyes when they get wound up.

5 Likes

IMG_5117

6 Likes

Yeah, I never understood this either.

1 Like

I donā€™t get it either. I love playing Carlton, Collingwood, Hawthorn and Richmond. I also get a great amount of satisfaction from beating North.

Would be a pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  competition if we played a few select teams we liked/respected.

4 Likes

Beside which who else is likely to trot an elephant out on the ground?
And Iā€™m not talking about Mick Nolan.

1 Like

I reckon halfway through that you started to regret it.

19 Likes