So, out Green and Redman, in Francis and Colyer

3 Likes

TRAV

@anon71769209

In: Stewart out Smack

Smack hasnt done much the last 3 games

Would imagine unless forced changes they won’t be be looking to do so

Stewart would need to play a blinder tomorrow

IMO whilst Smack hasn’t been dangerous scoring wise he has been providing strong contest fwd and in the ruck which isn’t really Stewart’s game

Browns form what took Stewart’s spot and he was very good against WC

Smack has def tailed off since Cats game though

4 Likes

That’s just typical McKernan unfortunately.
Plays a good game or two after getting back into the side and then lapses back into his ways. He can never be consistent enough to cement his spot

3 Likes

Didn’t Redman replace Ridley?
I wonder if it will be him that comes back in instead of Francis.

4 Likes

Not sure Ridley has been back since knee issue

We did have bye for both teams however

Looks like picked for VFL side tomorrow so never know could be back seniors again week after

1 Like

Very creative. Thanks.

A couple of niggles from tonight would be nice

1 Like

I’d prefer a 12 team elite AFL competition with 2 x WA teams, 2 x SA teams, 1 NSW, 1 QLD, Geelong + 5 Melbourne teams. Concentrated talent and support staff, 22 round fair draw, rules that ensure each club gets an equal chance to draft and develop talent; robot umpires and hawk-eye goalies but they’d probably still screw us; AFL HQers replaced with hot jam donut vans + high-tech dancing japanese sex doll cheerleaders.

And a 2nd tier AFL competition for NT, Tasmania, NQ, GC, Western Sydney, and teams from Vic, WA & SA which develops the young talent.

Norf don’t make the 5 Melb teams, but they can merge with saints if they like, who also don’t make the cut.

7 Likes

I honestly think it’s just banter and people don’t really mean it. It has really become another one of those blitz tropes. FTwinderlich in particular is never shy of showing his scorn for norf. Despite knowing he will say it about north, still cracks me up every time I read one of his posts about norf.

1 Like

Yep. Intraclubs suck

5 Likes

Jacobs a late withdrawal with delayed concussion.
That must have been seriously delayed seeing as they had a bye.
Wonder if he’ll be in doubt for next week now?

Wtf and how are we gonna stop Brown?!

Hooker

2 Likes

steinberg

17 Likes

Brown stays.

2 Likes

Francis in for Redman

And depending on who is BOG in the twos maybe trav or long for green, if either stand up with a big game.

This Jacobs bloke is out with concussion symptoms, you’d think they’d be conservative so he’s a chance to miss next week which would give us an edge in the midfield.