Changes vs Port Adelaide R2 2021

On paper this looks like an incredibly tough assignment.

Hopefully we at least show good intent though and sustain it over a longer period.

Possible Ins: Waterman? Perkins? Gleeson? Zerk? It appears as though they’ll give Stringer one more VFL practice match but who knows.

Possible Outs: It looked like we didn’t cop any real injuries which is something at least. Especially when our depth is as paper thin as it is. Cox gonna be ok for that bump?

I reckon given it’s so early in the season, he’ll give most of the guys who played last night an opportunity to respond and won’t make too many changes. Guys like Cahill, Francis and Redman would probably be a bit nervy though.

1 Like

In: Stringer, Perkins

1 Like

stringer for hooker is the easiest change of the century

dunno what else. perkins probably

In Stringer, Perkins
Out Cahill, Snelling (sub)

Hooker back. Langford forward.

2 Likes

We will get monstered

3 Likes

In - Bryan

Gives Draper some clunking time down forward
Hooker sent to the backline (we need some genuine height down there)

Out - Redman, Cahill or Cox

If any of Stringer, Perkins or Waterman are fit enough, in for Smith/Snelling.

8 Likes

We need a key defender. We’ll get absolutely turned over without one. Zerk hooker or maybe Bryan have to go back and give us some size

9 Likes

Cox will get a week.

4 Likes

No changes for mine

3 Likes

In: Stringer, Perkins and Waterman
Out: Cahill, Snelling and Ham

Hooker back.

We need a taller side. We were far too short vs Hawthorn. Can’t play all of Cahill, Snelling and Ham in the same side.

4 Likes

Hooker needs to go back in any case for me. The backline is screaming for height and experience. Hopefully Stringer is ready to go to give another option up forward.

2 Likes

yeah, the hooker back calls are probably right. he’s cooked but we’ve literally got no one else ready

in - stringer, waterman, perkins

out - francis, snelling, Cox (susp)

2 Likes

I’m divided on this because we must play the kids this year, but Cahill was very poor and looked like he didn’t know what he was doing. Maybe he goes out for Gleeson.

I think a fine. Careless, high contact and low impact.

5 Likes

IN: Perkins

OUT: Cox (suspended)

Question is: who do we play on Dixon?

Langford was forward. How bout we try playing him in his best position, on the ball/wing.

1 Like

Stock Aitken Waterman.

IT’S TIME.

6 Likes

Bring in Gleason for the lols.

2 Likes

Out: Snelling, Cox (if suspended)
In: Waterman, Perkins (if Cox suspended)

Agree that Hooker has to go back, with Francis/Laverde to start or rotate through the fwd line.

Expecting a loss (expecting a lot of those this year), but hoping for an honorable-fighting loss.

In: Cutler
Out: Cox (Suspension)

You know you want it!!