Changes vs Power - morose [spec] on 2020 round 17

If we are not picking to tank heavily and look at next year for players we are complete morons from a coaching and list management perspective.

2 Likes

Embrace the tank

3 Likes

I don’t think we need to worry about playing the kids so we don’t win… We will loose both games and loose by a lot, regardless of who plays

It’s really a no win situation.

Port thump us, just goes to show how pathetic we are at the moment.

We have a stirring win, and we all wonder why the ■■■■ they didn’t do it when it counted.

Just as long as, if we win, the club doesn’t expect a pat on the back for actually doing their job for once.

4 Likes

Is it too much to ask to have a average midfield height above 180?

2 Likes

Pley da kidz!

1 Like

hopefully it’ll be 100+ and the board and administration resign

I do love Essendon end of season threads. It’s either tanking talk, play the kids talk or who to delist talk.

Embrace the tank

Hurley = retired
Heppell = retired

In: Jones, McBride

1 Like

Port might crack world record number of uncontested marks in their forward line.

1 Like

You play sport to win ya pack of losers.

Dons by 11 points. JD to kick 4. Ridley and BZT to blanket Dixon.

9 Likes

I hope Port are setting themselves for this.

Finish us off please.

1 Like

saad hooker Zerk
redman hurley ridley

stringer stewart tippa
Lav Joe Snelling

Draper
Hepp Merrett Shiel Langford Parish Smith Clark Guelfi McQuillan

Out Gleeson Mozz Townsend
In Joe Lav McQuillan

1 Like

Unlike Geelong they don’t need a percentage booster. I expect them to chase the 4 points only so much as they want their gameplan perfect pre september.

Might see them play a couple of kids if a player needs a rest. Actually expect them too.

1 Like

X gets partial relief, not on free TV.

Just forfeit.

McKenna Zerk-Thatcher Redman
McBride Ridley Saad
Ham Parish Guelfi
Langford Stringer McDonald-Tippungwuti
Smith Daniher Snelling
Draper Zerrett Shiel

Clarke McQuillan Jones Phillips

Emer: Mutch Begley Bryan Cutler

Anyone who is yet to play this year and is available should get a run. Gain some experience, get some confidence, (ignore the scoreboard).
I see Melbourne Storm have debuted six players this season - a big number.
That is the sort of development we need. Three games in eight days or whatever it has been - perfect opportunity to blood new players.

1 Like

Mozzie gets out of his hospital bed and hobbles onto the HFF on crutches. I like it.

1 Like

Wishywashy says hold my beer. For the last 3 years he has been allergic to selecting new players, he is not about to change now.

1 Like