Changes vs Power - morose [spec] on 2020 round 17

who farking cares.

7 > 6

1 Like

So your saying keep all senior players in the side

1 Like

Miscalculation. Haha.

Several pointless and ultimately futile changes serving only to compound our ineffectiveness and lack of hunger, talent, coaching, pride or potential for mine.

2 Likes

No you’re not allowed to do that. I got told at the start of the year that no one takes you seriously if you don’t have Hooker, Hurley and Heppell in your best 22.

That’s not my best 22.
It’s the most sensible 22 (26) for the last two weeks of a season when you’re not making finals.

Does McKenna get a farewell game?

2 Likes

No he won’t. Announcement was that he has retired effective immediately.

Updated.

Now that retirements are being announced I think it’s safe to see we’ve acknowledged our season is over.

Might see us ■■■■ off the game plan, have a decent crack against Port and then beat Melbourne.

PLAY
THE
KIDS

1 Like

Having a decent crack is actually sticking to said game plan. Part of which is the basics every successful side gets up too.

I dont think there is anything wrong with how we play when up and about. Its just getting up and about.

Pressure on the ball, defending against opposition kick ins, lowering the eyes to spot up targets, presenting into space. The basics which seem to go out the door when the side is out under heat.

IN: McKenna

4 Likes

We have moved on from Guy McKenna mate.

Its time you do so also.

2 Likes

you know what sheedy would do.

Debut McBride and McQuillan and play McKEnna this week so he could say we were the only AFL side to play 3 irish players together

6 Likes

This could be a race to lose - how hard can it be, our skills are crap, our kicking is crap, half our players are injured, our handball is slapdash, we coudn’t hit the side of a barn door at 30 metres, all we have to do is to stand around like we usually do. We’ve got this, this is A WINNER.

1 Like

We should definitely consider a forfeit.

2 Likes

Port better be ready for the fire we’re about to bring, The boys will be pumped after having a good week on the track where they cracked in and did the work.

2 Likes

Port could kick their biggest score ever and I hope they do. Its gonna be a walk over.