Changes vs Power - morose [spec] on 2020 round 17

Seriously, really, magic must be a miracle.

1 Like

If I see from a kick in Port go coast to coast without an Essendon player going near it…dead set I’ll send a pile of poo to the club

Ok trying to squeeze in McBride & McQuillan

Out: Mosquito (inj) Gleeson, Townsend, Snelling, Zerk-Thatcher, Redman
In: McKenna, Francis, Daniher, Phillips, McBride, MCQuillan

B: Saad Hooker McBride
Hb Ridley Hurley McQuillan
C: Langford Parish Merrett
Hf: Smith Daniher Stringer
F: Tippa Stewart Draper
R: Phillips Shiel McKenna
Int: Heppell, Clarke, Francis Guelfi
Emg: Zerk-Thatcher,Redman, Jones

Are you talking about a truck load of poo or are you just going to take a dump out the front of the club?

You are spot on here

2 Likes

I’m so glad that we’ve got a normal break of Sunday to Saturday this week. It’s allowing me to go through proper catharsis. Come Saturday I’ll actually feel ready for a football game.

1 Like

5:05pm, what a odd time, i might miss the start and tune in at half time.
wasted my sunday last week. not that I could have done much as weather was rubbish.

I’d hope for a more modern model than one from World War II.

I don’t care who they bring in as long as they drop Gleeson and it’s his last game with us.

1 Like

If we some how manage to pull a win from our arses I still won’t be happy will just make me more frustrated at why couldn’t they bring that same effort against Geelong.

If they win they will need to back it up against Melbourne and i don’t mean scraping over the line by a goal a good 30-40 point win where we dominated all 4 qrts.

2 Likes

We won a premiership during WWII. And one immediately after it.

Why do you hate premierships so much?

2 Likes

I have done the ladder predictor and if all the results go our way and we win the next 2 games by 100 points, we are still a chance for finals.

LID OFF!!

4 Likes

Like this one?

I want pick 5, gotta lose, we can’t ruin our culture anymore so tank away my dudes.

Honestly couldn’t care, and really doubt that I will be watching.

Can’t wait for the photos.

2 Likes

:rofl:. Adelaide are better odds of beating GWS than we are of beating Port. So well I guess.

Can’t say stranger things have happened.

You really think the skinny kid at 5 is gonna be better than the skinny kid dodoro picks at 7?

I mean yes if it was top 3 and he had to pick from Twomeys top 5.

1 Like

surely there’s an injury prone kp player at pick 5 we can snag

1 Like

I’m thinking like taking a dump in the corner…like them poo joggers