Changes vs Saints

Loved seeing our slim injury list.

Just in time for some junk time wins

1 Like

Better than junktime losses.

3 Likes

False dawn

Meh I enjoy watching footy and much prefer watching a win.

5 Likes

Yep. We can go 8-2 and finish 10th and tug each other off about how good we’ll be next season.

3 Likes

It’s like the goals per minute thing.

Mathematically I’m sure we are still a chance to play finals, but no, we are not doing that so…

VFL can keep winning no harm there.

3 Likes

We’re about 3 games behind Crows & Hawks (when you consider percentage) in 15th & 14th.

They’ll both get few wins the back end of the season so who really gives a rats toss bag if we pick up some crap wins on the run home. Top 4 pick is sewn up.

2 Likes

I’d like to get more games into Bryan. Stewart has to come in and let’s have a look at Massimo.

1 Like

I can’t wait for 2-11.

1 Like

Just drop him. Its tough amd i love him, but the game is past him and there are better options.

1 Like

The imminent disappointment in losing to the Saints by 7 goals this Friday night will be nothing compared to the result the following Friday night against the Eagles.

Roll on Spring and the end of this horrific season.

1 Like

I dunno, you seem pretty engaged tbh…

4 Likes

STK have a lot of slippery small forwards…Gresham, Butler, Higgins.

We’ve got Hind that can keep up with one of them…if only we had two more small defenders with the agility to stick to such a task…if only.

1 Like

like 2 guys that happen to be available right now? One coming back from injury and one new recruit?

I was in Melbourne for the practice match against the Saints. I am hoping we can’t possibly be that bad again.

1 Like

ANNOUNCE BIG STUUUUUZA

2 Likes

I had a dream last night that I was helping out during pre-season and we’d recruited Stephen Milne. He got mouthy during a handball drill and Mark Baguley beat the living suitcase out of him.

I think it’s an omen. Saints by 74.

6 Likes

I had a dream last night i was at a Mexican festival with Sophia Vergara and Stephanie Beatrix

1 Like