Changes vs Sydney Tough Guys - 2022 round 16 @ 1.45pm

Hawk and Saints will go in favourites

Thats assuming we don’t win another game aswell

Why is everyone dropping Hobbs? What have I missed?

6 Likes

Time for us to blood some of these kids because the perfomances of these senior players is unacceptable. Brand and Menzies should debut with Heppell one of the outs but knowing us we’ll drop Massimo and bring in Smith with crutches.

5 Likes

Great idea ! And then blame the fitness staff when he gets injured.

Keep seeing Hobbs out managed. We had a bye just weeks ago? He was just quiet for once. Had some team mates with him. No need to drop him in an 8 day break between games. No need to drop Jones either.

13 Likes

Who comes in for Parish?

Happy Birthday mate.

4 Likes

Shiel has to make a statement of intent surely.

1 Like

must want to keep the VFL winning streak alive.

1 Like

The VFL ‘no-name’ midfield will take it from here Hobbsy, you can stay in the seniors mate.

1 Like

Picture this - It’s 1:45pm on a cold Winter afternoon at the G.

The umpire bounces the first ball of the match which Draper spoon feeds straight into the hands of the man of the moment, Mr Dylan Shiel.

Shiel proceeds to burst away out of the centre and take a bounce only to be run down by the one and only Luke Parker, who lays a bone crunching tackle, drives Shiel into the turf and is awarded the free kick.

Parker then moonwalks five metres backwards, backflips, grabs the ball, jogs over to Shiel who’s standing on the mark, places the ball at his feet, and taunts him once more.

Parker’s teammates then join in around the ground doing the EXACT same action in synchronisation, taunting Dylan Shiel. Papley has a giant grin on his face as the cameras pan in around the ground and the commentators are in disbelief…

Wowwweeee

What happens next?

The 11 Essendon supporters that bothered to watch on the tv turn it off I suppose

5 Likes

I’ll have what he’s having.

5 Likes

What happens next? Free kick overturned to Sheil, plus 50 metres. Dylan goals! The times they are a-changing.

1 Like

I reckon St Kilda are a good way to play yourselves out of form. I think we’ll be in this one, they should be too good for us down the stretch, but you never know.

Langford & Snell got through, and will be much better for the run. Parish back certainly helps.
I’d love to have a look at Menzies too.

I would like Bryan to just follow Hickey around, his marking’s a real factor these days, and Draper’s isn’t.

Not sure who comes out. Would be silly to drop Hobbs or D’Ambrosio or Perkins at this point, but I think at least one will be unlucky.

3 Likes

All the x-factors gone.
McKenna, Saad, Walla, Daniher, Fantasia

4 Likes

I’ll spew up!

Blarghh

LOL What?!

Our coaches are the fake tradie in that advert the Liberals put out a few years ago. “Yeah, I reckon we should just stick with the current guys”.