Changes vs the Cats

Similar to the Melbourne game, just try and hold onto percentage here.

Thursday night (vs Lions) was Geelong’s biggest loss (44 points) since the 2017 Preliminary Final. It’s really going to be an awkward time to play them.

I think the venue alone will make it very difficult for us to have any genuine chance, no matter what the changes are.

3 Likes

I’d have;-

OUT: Zerk (omit), Smith (omit), Hooker & Cox (both managed)
IN: Francis, Bryan, Durham, Zakka

Team:

Francis Stewart Laverde
Heppell Ridley Hind
Guelfi Langford Ham
Perkins Jones Waterman
Stringer 2MP Tippa

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Redman Zakka Durham Bryan
SUB: Cox

I’d drop/rest Hooker and play a smaller forward line.

I’d also think about playing Langford at FF this week to try and exploit Stewart going the other way.

Brisbane’s smalls gave Geelong all sorts of headaches.

Hopefully Snelling is right to go.

1 Like

IN: DURHAM

1 Like

Rather let Francis play in the Magoos and hang onto Zerk. I believe one needs to go at the end of the year and for obvious reasons, my money would be on retaining Zerk. Playing him in the remaining games over Francis will let us see who’s worth persisting with.

3 Likes

for Ham.

1 Like

I’d be looking to give Tippa a rest. He has been frogshite.

2 Likes

20 Likes

i mean sure, apart from last week when he kicked 2, and the whole year, where he’s been the best small forward in the game, he’s sucked

24 Likes

In Durham, Zaharakis, Phillips
Out Ham. Guelfi, Hooker

Ham’s got to go out after another pathetic performance. Zero tackles after one last week. Way off it. Fingers crossed that Snelling is fit to come in. If not, would accept literally anyone.

4 Likes

Cutler, Durham IN

Cox to SUB if his GPS numbers suggest a rest is required.

No changes for mine.

3 Likes

He’s carrying something for mine.

3 Likes

Hope we beat the cats, they arnt in the top 4 anymore but it’s still a formidable opponent.

I like that one of trucks goals for the year was beating a top 4 side.

If you thought we were slaughtered by the umpires last night, wait for next week, when Free Selwood / Free Geelong trend on Twitter.
In: Cutler
Out: Ham

3 Likes

Has BZT ever played forward?

Out: Hooker, Smith
In: Francis (CHF), Snelling

Jones to lead out of goal square.

Out: Smith, Ham

In: Durham, Cutler

1 Like

phillips wright draper …gve hooker a rest 3 prong ruck rotation if needed rest draper/ phillips forward

i dont wnt cox in the ruck…hes losing his zip the more he goes in there

2 Likes