Changes vs the Weagles - some year, some round

Rutten said in his press conference that Stringer and Draper should be available to play either VFL or AFL next week.

You’d think VFL would be the likely option and they’re ready for selection for Dreamtime.

5 Likes

Please factor this into any potential/predicted changes. Big weather system heading for southern WA late in the week and into the weekend.

I don’t think we can take the same side we played tonight to Perth in those conditions.

1 Like

Interesting selection this week as far as those two

We actually need to knock the Eagles off as one of the teams we’d be competing with at bottom of 8

I don’t think you could put Draper straight back in though, he definitely needs VFL time first after such a long layoff. Stringer I think we could off the hammy but I also wouldn’t mind seeing Waterman retain his spot and play in front of his family. Plus he’d want to stick it up the Eagles

I think we will be conservative with both of them. Bring in for dreamtime perhaps.

No changes for WC game IMO.

9 Likes

He said they’d be close. He didn’t sound definite at all about that

2 Likes

I’d give Perkins a rest as sub like Cox had and rest Jones.

Ambrose and Ham in.

Sorry @Paul_Cousins this isn’t going to help the VFL this week

4 Likes

I’d say Stinger and Draper both play Dreamtime.

No significant changes for the Weagles

2 Likes

Draper would need to show a lot to displace Phillips.

29 Likes

It would be good if Draper does play VFL this week and is able to play something like 3qtrs and then come in for Dreamtime

2 Likes

Booooooooooooo.

Messages On Hold

Booooooooooooo.

#freekickeagles

10 Likes

Only changes we’d make would surely be just to rest Jones or Perkins. Could bring in Ambrose for Harry and you’d think Ham would come back in for Perkins. But, I’d rather see us go in with no changes.

1 Like

In: D Marghetts

8 Likes

No changes for mine.

8 Likes

The weather bureau is usually out by a couple of days with their predictions for Perth weather. So if they are predicting rain for Saturday, I reckon it will rain Monday. (Unless they are also predicting rain for Thursday , which will get there Saturday).

3 Likes

I know I am the optimist often but I think we can beat the Eagles

We lost to GWS by 2pts playing away. WC just lost to GWS by 16pts playing away.

I know the Eagles at home are a different proposition and umpires will be biased but I think we can take it up to them.

No Shuey. Yeo unlikely or very underdone. McGovern may still miss.

Time for us to take a scalp.

5 Likes

They’ll pump us over there so no point rushing back Draper or Stringer.

9 Likes

Accurate, except for underestimating the number of free kicks eagles get.

Don’t do it to yourself.

8 Likes

Margetts is gonna have a blinder for the eagles next week

10 Likes

We’re 4-6 right now.

Think we’ll be 4-8 at the bye. Hoping to even that out with our second part to the season. We travel once. To the Gold Coast. The rest we’re in Victoria.

(Have to go to GMHBA though. Yuck).