Changes you’d like for the Country Cats

Injury update from club -

“Smith had some discomfort in his knee as he took on the Magpies, but Crow stressed the latest issue is not related to the chronic knee problem that saw him managed in the Kick for the Kids clash in round five”

Worsfold today -

"(Smith) may be fit today and we’re all comfortable. It’s a bit of an unknown with him because it’s a chronic knee. It’s not like one specific little thing that’s the issue. He’s a bit harder to read. He could get through today and feel great. If not we’ll have to make a decision whether we want to name him or give him a little bit more time.”

Someone has not been doing their learnings.

IN Fantasia, Francis, Draper, Langford,
OUT Brown

1 Like

RIP Dev Smith

Trade Smith to the Hawks, fix his knee, then get him back.

2 Likes

So, we ARE just sitting here thinking, ‘Let’s just replicate exactly what happened last year’?

Woosha pls

1 Like

I liked FRANG’s leading patterns when moved forward against GWS, he was giving an option (nearly snaffled the footy when he kicked the goal too)

I’m happy with a 34 point win. Why not replicate what we did last year?

2 Likes

Can’t remember what seat I was in but I definitely had a pie at half time.

2 Likes

Big Game.
We win, ( and it doesn’t even matter if its by 1 point) We become serious finals contenders, Essendon fans are monsters for booing a Champion, we keep Ablett, Danger and the rest of them out of the coaches votes and go 4 & 3.
We lose, ( and it doesn’t even matter if its by 1 point) Essendon fans are monsters for booing a Champion, champagne corks will pop rejoicing in how wonderous Ablett is and we will be consigned the scrap heap, 3&4 stuck in the mid table behind the 8 ball.

1 Like

If ZClarke gets a game then Fark me Sammy Draper with 100% more upside surely has to play.

P.S - drop Myers please for the 20th farling time

2 Likes

Out: Woosha Favourites
In: Blitz Favourites

Lol. Every week.

2 Likes

This has been a ■■■■■■■ long week

4 Likes

Expecting an extended interchange bench to troll Blitz
Out; Brown
I/C; Myers Guelfi Fanta Smith Francis Draper Begley Langford

Only real question is which ridiculous position will someone be named in this week.
Last week it was Bags in the back pocket
I think Myers at CHF made an appearance this year.

Can someone organise a poll?

3 Likes

I would love to see Draper get a run. Looks good enough to me.

Worst possible in for me would be Clarke. So my money is on Clarke coming in for Brown.

I would prefer to give Draper one more week and bring him in fresh off a 5 day break for Sydney.

Preference would be either Langford or Francis for Brown and Fantasia for Smith. Won’t even bother suggesting Myers out because it will never happen.

2 Likes

True. They should have moved ANZAC Day to the Saturday.

2 Likes

image https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Bnosk9KcM4XHEBt8QVzkZzl6gIdLJmKQJd-0lSuALEeIJH8n-7CB2qcR

PLEASE DROP MYERS
PLEASE DROP MYERS
PLEASE DROP MYERS

2 Likes