Changes you’d like for the Country Cats

Having passengers in the team is going to cost us games if it hasn’t already. Drop Myers for ■■■■ sake. I would rather a kid get a go can’t be any worse and at least see what they have got.

1 Like

Clarke in if fit would likely be a preference I’d imagine given our teams performance with a Belly/Clarke combo thus far.

Also means JD can be a permanent forward & goal scoring threat.

And also if we have 2 x 200cm+ players fwd Cats strength in taking marks in defence & launching attacks from there made all the more difficult.

Intriguing selections coming up

2 Likes

I know we did alright with Clarke, but surely Draper can do a better job

I think that is how they will go if Clarke is fit. Would love Draper to get a game but don’t think it will happen this week. Would love to see him debut against the Swans next week.

Who are you all going to winge about when Myers is dropped.

2 Likes

Clarke if he gets a game

1 Like

Draper has never trained or played as a fwd.

Clarke has a heap of experience doing so (it’s important with leading patterns/resetting position/blocking for other fwds etc) & moves extremely well around the ground.

Hence they pick him.

I honestly don’t see Draper getting a game unless Belly misses with injury/rested & the short break into Swans game might be his chance.

2 Likes

I agree. And the Swans midfield is weak as ■■■■ at the moment so if Draper is having a bad first game we should still be able to clean it up. That’s definitely not a risk i would take against the Cats midfield though.

QONVIyz

2 Likes

My prediction for tonight is:

Out: Brown
In: Fanta, Francis, Langford, Draper, Ham

My prediction for final team is:

Out: Brown and Smith
In: Fanta and Francis

1 Like

I’d like to offer condolences to bomberstan and family having taken a similar hit to old mate Lysp. Both sorely missed

DRAPER?
BIG BOY BEGLEY?

images%20(57)

IN – Fantasia, Francis, Draper, Langford, McNiece, Begley
OUT – Brown (injured), Myers (managed)

First 4 on extended bench are usually in.

Francis!

No Smith bugger

It came true!

That’s twice now Myers has had some alternate reason

Just fkn say he is omitted!

Hardly being managed off a 10 day break.

as true as he’ll be straight back in next week.
what do they think it achieves saying “managed” ?

Damm no Smith

He is named on the bench.

You don’t see him listed as an ‘in’ because he played in our previous game.

2 Likes