Chris Judd to Essendon?

I like the irony of the Visy Environmental ambassador joining the club that was said to have had a “pharmacologically experimental environment.”

never been a fan of the man but he was undeniably a great player. if the price for having Laverde getting some hands on tutelage from a player who is without question one of the all time greats is swallowing some humble pie i’m prepared to pay it.

so… martial arts coach?

This would ■■■■ Carlton off so do it

I dont think you can quantify the developmental genius of handcuffing Casboult to a keg and forcing him to mainline it until his system shut down.

And then , when he walked into that Lygon St cafe and ordered… A SALAD…and all his team mates went “woah! Juddy just ordered a salad! Boys, thats how its done! Lets all get some salad like Juddy” and that flog Greg Swan pumped it up like he was Gandhi… well, we all know 7 premierships ensued.

Exactly my thoughts, They would ■■■■■■■ hate it.

Exactly my thoughts, They would ■■■■■■■ hate it.

So would I. Dont condemn me to agreeing with that lot on any single thing ever.

Thought today was 26 November, must have been asleep for a while and woken up and it’s actually April 1.

Who cares?

I’d rather have Denis Armfield as a coach.

Rather gouge my own eyes out …

I’d rather have Nafan !

I'd rather have Nafan !

Eddie would lose it!

Is Visy a new sponsor? That is the only way I can see him being paid.

Could someone tell me where the thread for Worsfold is. I see the Welcome to Worsfold one is closed

You guys are nuts. Seriously doubt this is going to happen, didn’t even seem to want to play let alone be around a footy club for the last two years, but if he is bizarrely genuinely keen to coach he’d be great for our young mids. Nuts I tells ya.

He’s a hypocritical jerk.

He was also a very good player. Very very good.

If our management thought he would make a good coach then I’d support it.

If we forever rule out ex players from other clubs who either have a checkered past or who have sledged our players then that doesn’t leave us with very many candidates.

However I doubt he will be interested. He will be more focused on his media career, his business interests and the not insubstantial task of making sure his wife doesn’t starve to death.

If his ability to teach is anything like his leadership abilities, we’re better off without.

Plus he’s a tool.

Just to ■■■■ my Carlton supporting cousin off…I’m all for it

He's a hypocritical jerk.

He was also a very good player. Very very good.

If our management thought he would make a good coach then I’d support it.

If we forever rule out ex players from other clubs who either have a checkered past or who have sledged our players then that doesn’t leave us with very many candidates.

However I doubt he will be interested. He will be more focused on his media career, his business interests and the not insubstantial task of making sure his wife doesn’t starve to death.

Judging by how she looked last time I saw her, I’d say he’s struggling big time on that front.