Chris Judd to Essendon?

Gifted footballers often do not make the best coaches: they can't teach people what they can do naturally. History shows it is the blokes who have had to work hard at their game and learn things that they can pass on are more likely succeed.

Having said that, I don’t object to him coming to us. Would he still want his payments in brown paper bags?

Think you would find Judd was one of the hardest working footballers going around.

That being said. This smells of BS. We need to get Snopes onto it. Havent seen it reported anywhere and I believe he has entered the corporate sector. Thought he had no intention of staying involved in any serious way with football

Thought he’d be going into finance rather than footy.

I dont like him either. He is an eye gouging chicken winger who should never have won a Brownlow for those reasons alone. Comes from a great drug culture and is fawned on by the stinking media. Do not want.

Didn’t someone say that when we played them he was going really hard at our players about being drug cheats etc?

May as well get Sam Mitchell in to talk to our boys about playing football in the right spirit

isn’t he busy recycling stuff?

By the way this isn’t happening folks:) Not sure if that’s good or bad news for you.

well who are we getting?

Based on the trend of “polarising Brownlow Medalist” I’d assume Adam Goodes is next on the rumour list.

By the way this isn't happening folks:) Not sure if that's good or bad news for you.

Good news that it’s fos.
Bad news that this continues to happen.

I seriously need Mrs Wim to make more money.

By the way this isn't happening folks:) Not sure if that's good or bad news for you.

Good news that it’s fos.

Can she coach? I hear there’s a spot open

I would like to see this. He could teach our young players so much.

Based on the trend of "polarising Brownlow Medalist" I'd assume Adam Goodes is next on the rumour list.

I hear James Hird is available

If we cant get Judd, maybe we could grab Steven Seagal instead

Does anyone know who applied for the position?
We know of Aker. I’m assuming Judd.
For memory James Kelly was looking for a development role as well, but he was also considering continuing his playing career (either at AFL or in the Geelong local league).

Good news that it’s fos.

Can she coach? I hear there’s a spot open

Honestly, she’s more of a me person.
It’s not a bad thing. That’s the sort of balls that lets her tell AV to go and fark themselves.
And they’re pretty scary. Not CMFEU scary, but still…

Campbell Brown, come on down.

Does anyone know who applied for the position? We know of Aker. I'm assuming Judd. For memory James Kelly was looking for a development role as well, but he was also considering continuing his playing career (either at AFL or in the Geelong local league).

I’d quite like Kelly.

I thought Beau Waters would be a good choice.

We definitely need a Development coach who spent the last two years sledging our players onfield -including Jobe - as drug cheats. And off field claiming he’d never have let it happen.

Can we get Sam Mitchell as runner too?

Does anyone know who applied for the position? We know of Aker. I'm assuming Judd. For memory James Kelly was looking for a development role as well, but he was also considering continuing his playing career (either at AFL or in the Geelong local league).

I’d quite like Kelly.

Kelly would be a good get. Will bust a nut to have success.