Club membership slogans

Adelaide : at least we have our own teams and our state doesn't sponsor wees and poos :)

Now now.
We also keep the Kangaroos alive.
So what are you doing with this post nicky? Attempting to put forward reasons for Tasmania to be sold to New Zealand?

We would not be any worse off

Adelaide : at least we have our own teams and our state doesn't sponsor wees and poos :)

Now now.
So what are you doing with this post nicky? Attempting to put forward reasons for Tasmania to be sold to New Zealand?

Pure Tasmania.......Pure New Zealand
Same place ;-)

Now now.

Would raise the average IQ of both countries considerably.

Western Bulldogs "Up Yours Oakley !"

Those freo ones are cringeworthy

Now now.

Nor would we.

ST KILDA: More than a football club, we also have the police.

Seems kind of ironic they play for the policeman's shield with the dorks.

What should ours be? 

#galvanized

We're Still Here...

We're Back

?

St Kilda: 18 yet?

What should ours be? 

#galvanized

We're Still Here...

We're Back

?

I think they made a pretty astute decision not having a slogan this year.

Don't give anyone any extra amo to use against us, and let the on field stuff do the talking. 

What should ours be? 

#galvanized
We're Still Here...
We're Back

?

I think they made a pretty astute decision not having a slogan this year.

Don't give anyone any extra amo to use against us, and let the on field stuff do the talking.

You're absolutely correct. It was a very sound decision.
Having said that....."whatever it tacos" is 2014 for me ;-)

Essendon: Drugs are ambiguously categorised by Federal government authorities and punished by arbitrary League rules in accordance with business imperatives, mmmkay?

I‘m still partial to “2014: fark youse all”.

Some of these are truly disgraceful attempts. Australian sports marketing is years behind other 'professional' codes from out of the country. My thoughts below...

So these are the official club membership slogans that have been released to entice buying of memberships.  Have to say, if ever I saw a bunch of ***** rush jobs, this list is it.  Half of them have taken lines from their own theme song (lazy) and the others are just wtf moments.  Here's the list:

ADELAIDE: We‘re ready to fly…so get on board

Too long and disjointed. It doesn't flow at all. At least make it rhyme! 

BRISBANE LIONS: Believe. Belong

Not bad if I am honest. Anything with 'Believe' sitting by itself however just has too much Justin Bieber for me...

CARLTON: We are the Navy Blues

■■■■ effort from a ■■■■ club. Effectively copying Essendon and other codes who have done this before. No creativity or thought at all. Lazy.

COLLINGWOOD: Side by side

Unique and strong. Even if they have used it before its part of their brand (and theme song), so holds more weight. Collingwood are are commercially very sound in most areas.

FREMANTLE: Own the moment

I like its thinking but don't like the execution. 

GEELONG: #belonggeelong. Be part of the greatest team of all

A hashtag slogan? Really? Similar to Brisbane. Too long with the 'Be part of the greatest team of all'. Blurgh..

GOLD COAST: Fire Up

LAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE. Fire is always a dangerous word to bring in such is its negative connotation. What if Suns lose first 5 games and Bluey is 'under fire', or the 'heat is turned up'. From a PR perspective you don't want to feed opportunities for headlines. Poor.

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY: Stand Tall

Not bad. Lots of good ways to go with the 'Giant' tie-in. Could have refined it a bit better.

HAWTHORN: Always Hawthorn

BOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNNNGGGGG. If it was to work it would have to go: Hawthorn. Always.

MELBOURNE: My heart beats true

Right idea, just not worthy of a campaign slogan.

NORTH MELBOURNE: We will rise together

GAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I expect this from NM though. They have no marketing budget (or money, staff, members in general)

PORT ADELAIDE: We are Port Adelaide

So Port and Carlton are running the same idea in the same year, an idea been done to death over last few years. BRAVO.

RICHMOND: Strong & bold – bring the roar home

Right idea. Could have refined it more. Doesn't quite work for me. 

ST KILDA: More than a football club

Just a putrid effort. 

SYDNEY SWANS: Proudly Sydney

Really?

WEST COAST: Our strength is YOU

Quite possiblly worse than STK.

WESTERN BULLDOGS: Gather the pack

Right idea, lame execution.

Gold Coast: jaeger bombs. O’meara goals.

North Melbourne: This year we MIGHT not fold

ESSENDON - Whatever it takes......................Say that again?

Sydney: Hey Hawthorn....you mad bro?

Hawthorn: Nah, man. We just won our second flag in five years or so.

St Kilda: Zero rapes in 2014*

*thus far