Club membership slogans

So these are the official club membership slogans that have been released to entice buying of memberships.  Have to say, if ever I saw a bunch of ***** rush jobs, this list is it.  Half of them have taken lines from their own theme song (lazy) and the others are just wtf moments.  Here's the list:

ADELAIDE: We‘re ready to fly…so get on board

CARLTON: We are the Navy Blues

FREMANTLE: Own the moment

GEELONG: #belonggeelong. Be part of the greatest team of all

MELBOURNE: My heart beats true

NORTH MELBOURNE: We will rise together

PORT ADELAIDE: We are Port Adelaide

RICHMOND: Strong & bold – bring the roar home

SYDNEY SWANS: Proudly Sydney

WEST COAST: Our strength is YOU

WESTERN BULLDOGS: Gather the pack

They are the shittest ones. LOL at the ones that just use their theme song? Like Carltons?

W
T

F...

Also Melbourne's is lol. Is that written by their last remaining member?

Melbourne. Join Roosy fory anothery yeary ofy ■■■■■■ aty they Deesy

Huge bonus points to whoever came up the imagery around “Don the Sash”: the arms and hand on heart emulating the sash (love to see that adopted en masse at games), players forming the logo shape, and Hird with the premiership cup as the image before you cross to Jobe‘s final words.

Stkilda: A little less rapey than last year

St Kilda: More consent then ever before.

Bulldogs: If we fold its your fault.

"Hi I'm Nick Reiwoldt from the St Kilda more than a football club and I'm here to remind everyone that retro is cool.  Remember how cool the 80s were? Digital Watches, mix tapes, Atari, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, the music.... so many retro cool things in the 80s.  So in 2014 when you look at the AFL ladder and see the saints sitting at the bottom, just like they were all through the 80s, remember this: it's retro cool.  So become a member of St Kilda today, we're more than a club, we're a retro cool movement"

Would make a great TV ad....

St. Kilda - More Than A football Club.

Sam Gilbert's Teenage Dating Agency....

I am carlton punch me in the face.

Port Adelaide " We are Port Adelaide" LMFAO!