College football thread

Sooners have done FSU a favour…….FSU likely to move from 5 back into top 4…….Noles had a solid 39-17 win over VT at home ……CHOP !

How’s this 85 yard running TD from FSU running back Trey Benson today ……Wowee

4 Likes

I will hate Texas until the day they put me in the ground. They are on a level equal to Fark Carlton.

Walker Texas Ranger does not approve. (Good punt though).

That was a huge run. Haven’t seen that from the Noles since the Dalvin Cook and Cam Akers days. We look so much better this year, 5-0 was a pipe dream two years ago.

I’m still a little worried about the quality of the schedule, only Duke and Miami are ranked of the games remaining. Would need to go unbeaten and win the ACC championship to have a chance at playoffs.

1 Like

Great run. Looks like the defence broke down, but he also looked seriously quick. In a video from before the 1950s way, with the short strides going really really fast

1 Like

Colorado and Stanford in a crazy game right now; going into second OT. Stanford came back from 29-0 down.

and now the pick in the end zone for Stanford, so now they can win

Josh Karty gets the field goal and Stanford wins!!!

FG good, Stanford wins 46-43.

Unreal comeback.

1 Like

astonishing

1 Like

Coach Prime losing his luster?

Bit of a blowout this one…

Am watching this one, two undefeated teams

Oregon take the lead

Washington got the win but it was a tight thing. With seconds on the clock Oregon had a chance to tie the game with a FG. But it just went wide and Washington won.

He won the two games that mattered. CU fans couldn’t give two ■■■■■ about the Buffs as long as they beat Colorado State and Nebraska.

1 Like

Boooooooo. I hate losing the close ones, and especially to Washington.

4 Likes

A Harbaugh involved? I’d believe it.

1 Like

Big News @barry_day ……this may have a big impact on the CFP’s ……Michigan currently in the top 4, along with Ohio, Georgia and Florida State

1 Like