Corrupt-a-wish, Blitz/EFC Style

Rules are simple. You make a Blitz/EFC related wish, the next poster grants it but in doing so corrupts it in a certain way, then makes their own wish and so-on it goes.

eg. Poster 1: “I wish Gumby got his body right and became a star”

Poster 2: “Granted, but his best position was discovered to be CHB leaving us with more KPDs”

[Poster 2 wish]

Let’s go:

I wish the Saga had never happened.

Granted: Bulldogs bandwagoners have all STFU. But now, talk of "bloods culture" has hit an all time high.

Wish: Tom Papley to kick the first goal of the grand final.

Granted, but the goal isn’t kicked until the 29th minute of the last quarter and is the only goal in the game.

I wish JoeDan to kick a 100 goals in 2017

Granted, but still haven’t won a final in over ten years, we keep recruiting older players thinking we just need to top up to take the next step and our young guys aren’t getting a game.

Wish: I wish we had the bont

Granted, but he was taken with a third rounder and Disco still gets bagged on blitz

Wish: I wish we won the flag last year with Hird as coach

Granted - but it gets taken away on appeal.

I wish pictures emerged of a sordid hardcore love triangle between Vlad…Patrick Smith and a Donkey.

Granted, but the premiership was annulled as opposition coach Clarkson was found guilty of deliberately throwing the game he had placed some big bet on with Crownbet.

I wish I could have pulled on the guernsey as a top up player this year.

Edit: dammit, too slow

Granted, but in a horrible first minute incident you become impaled on a fence somewhere up bush and your leg has to be amputated.

Wish: 2 priority picks granted to replace the ones taken away due to the saga.

Granted, but in a horrible first minute incident you become impaled on a fence somewhere up bush and your leg has to be amputated.

Granted but they have to be used on retiring players.

Wish: Jay Nash was still on our list.

Granted but they have to be used on retiring players.

Granted: But he’s on our non-existent AFL Women’s team list

Wish: We finally frigging win on Anzac day again

Too much cognition required to follow dis thread.

Too much cognition required to follow dis thread.

Granted close thread??? jks

I wish Lloyd never injured his hamstring

Pointless. Harvey has been sacked by North, no one to embarrass any more (apart from himself).

Wish: this thread stays on topic.

Pointless. Harvey has been sacked by North, no one to embarrass any more (apart from himself).

Wish: this thread stays on topic.

Granted, but only until someone wishes otherwise.

I wish this thread had more Brant Colledge.

Granted, any puns made will extend the ASAGA by 1 year per pun.

Wish, for all the Bulldogs supporting bandwagoners to STFU

Granted: Bulldogs bandwagoners have all STFU. But now, talk of “bloods culture” has hit an all time high.

Granted: Bulldogs bandwagoners have all STFU. But now, talk of "bloods culture" has hit an all time high.

Granted, but the goal isn’t kicked until the 29th minute of the last quarter and is the only goal in the game.

I don’t see anything bad about the twist above.

Anyway… but fails to win the Coleman Medal as 27 of the goals are kicked during the finals.

Anyway… but fails to win the Coleman Medal as 27 of the goals are kicked during the finals.

I wish someone else comes up with the next wish.

Granted, but my wish is only going to get the cycle of blitz repeating and we will end up back at this same point.

I wish Michael Hibberd tells Simon Goodwin to “Shut his clams” when he says that he isn’t worth Melbourne’s first round pick

Granted but because you didn’t make a wish Australia gets left out of the international Boomerang championships indefinitely.

I wish Dodoro trades pick 1 for picks 5 + 7 off GWS

Granted: But we use both to draft Ainsworth, who we lose to St Kilda before the season starts.

Wish: DJR would stop filling this thread with discussion instead of an uninterrupted stream of granted/wish posts.