Could it be true

Sheeds did not categorically deny the possibility on 360. But I’m not sure what his role would be. A spokesperson? Ambassador? Mascot?

Get Lloyd in a FF coach

Get Caracella in as assistant ( more Geelong experience )

Get Sheedy back to increase the memberships that the club will lose next year from the band wagon supporters and he can bring about lots of red wine and banter around the club I like it!

agree with you about the coaches, but not with the memberships. I reckon next year our member numbers will go even higher. This whole saga hasn't had any effect on our supporter numbers imo

Mate its naïve to think that our support isn't going to fall due to this fiasco. Perhaps being here on Blitz clouds your vision, but not all the supporters are as die hard and as fierce in support as they are here. A lot of supporters are confused and fed up with this to the point where they are happy for hefty penalties to be received if it meant this would all be over. I wouldn't be surprised if membership next year was <50,000 and it took us many years to get back up to the level of this year.

The farewell to SHEEDY on fox footy was Annoying.

Also my phone won’t let me type SHEEDY in lowercase, it auto corrects to what you are seeing now. About time apple got their auto correct right! Lol

Bring him in to stare and talk giberish to Wilson, Robinson, Smith etc... 

Public Relations

heard a sneaky rumour if worse comes to worse and hird is gone sheedy would come back

Paul Roos.

Paul Roos would be the obvious target for the Brisbane Lions, I assume.

What if Leigh Matthews isn't successful in getting that Board role with the Lions this year? Would he still have the fire to coach the Bombers? Now that would be a challenge that Lethal may enjoy.

we don't need or want Matthews at our club. He is finished as a coach. We have Hirdy and Bomber.