Could Luke Breust come to the bombers to roost?

Breust is the kind of guy who’d be Essington’d in about half a game.

But anyway, WANT.

Isn’t this a random journo rumor(a.k.a. how could Hawthorn get the O’Meara trade done and what can they give up? Oh look Luke Breust) ?

Breust is a jet, WANT. Unfortunately can only see it happen in a dream world

He's odd to look at on the field. He looks like he's never exerting and he never smiles or really emotes at all.

Imagine Breust and Langford walking into a surprise party…

Mitch Brown would be shocked to see them there.

Won’t happen. Move on.

happy to take him. pick 19 or whatever we get for hibbo

Won't happen. Move on.

But more importantly, this. No way will they let Breust go. Couple of the Hawks boys at work would ship him off in a heartbeat if it meant getting O’Meara which I found odd.

As usual though, Hawks are going to trade one of their “turds rolled in premiership glitter” and get the deal done.

Buyer beware when it comes to blokes Hawthorn trade out.

He's odd to look at on the field. He looks like he's never exerting and he never smiles or really emotes at all.

Imagine Breust and Langford walking into a surprise party…

Legit laughed out loud

Isn’t he a restricted free agent next season? If so we should have a real crack at him then. With Mitchell & O’Meara their salary cap will be bursting!

Breust is a good player. I can’t see the Hawks letting him go.

Do we have to sing "Breust there it is" when he kicks a goal?

If we do then count me out.

You would have to go with a version of the ELO classic “Dont bring me down”

You mean like McGlynn and Kennedy?

You mean like McGlynn and Kennedy?

Yeah, and:
Hay
Croad
Chick
Thompson
Anderson
Gillham
Murphy

Hay and Thompson are really the only 2 where you could say the opposition (lolnorf) got properly shafted (and neither due to footballing ability)
Croad was good for Freo while he was there (and don’t forget McPharlin was part of that trade as well)
Chick was one of Eagles most important players in a flag (off field issues notwithstanding)
Gilham and Murphy went for next to nothing and Anderson is still unproven either way

edit
Not sure what North gave up for Thompson but he did play 60 games at over 2 goals a game for them which isn’t the worst return

Hay and Thompson are really the only 2 where you could say the opposition (lolnorf) got properly shafted (and neither due to footballing ability) Croad was good for Freo while he was there (and don't forget McPharlin was part of that trade as well) Chick was one of Eagles most important players in a flag (off field issues notwithstanding) Gilham and Murphy went for next to nothing and Anderson is still unproven either way

edit
Not sure what North gave up for Thompson but he did play 60 games at over 2 goals a game for them which isn’t the worst return

Cough cough “shot gun” Williams says hi.

Could he: Yes
Will he: highly unlikely
Do we want him? No
Is essendon being used as leverage: Probably
Fark Fark Carlton: ALWAYS

This thread title annoys me

IIRC Thompson did quite well at North, or am I thinking of someone else?

I don’t know why we’re getting all high and mighty.

We sold St Kilda a guy who got charged with rape, and a doofus who snorted a line of coke on camera, both for first rounders. And that all happened before either of them played a game.