COVID-19 - politics, blame and point scoring goes here

you’d probs see the qld nutters out if they were hitting 1k cases a day

I know one of the QLD nutters who is one of the full on “OMG BILL GATES MICROCHIPS THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT LIVE IN SECRET TUNNELS WITH PEADOPHILES” ones.

I wish i was making that up

1 Like

90% of our people that didn’t want to get vaccinated were from QLD. For reference WA/SA were early adopters.

QLD is full of a hell of alot more nutters than Melbourne. Ours just scream louder.

2 Likes

On horses.

Interesting scenario where those who have labelled Sutton a fraudulent power tripper are now upset that he’s losing his power under the new act.

Fwiw, I’m opposed to the new act too. Just for transparency.

I’m also opposed to fckwits walking the streets demanding symbolic lynchings of public figures.

2 Likes

I’d say there’s a high chance this guy will regret all the “deposits” he’s made into the quilt in his bedroom at his parents house. Especially when he realises that all that ivermectin has rendered him infertile.

1 Like

Guy referring to a rushed Bill

• it’s been on the cards for some time.
  • authority to take measures for the pandemic cannot be taken under the emergency powers legislation beyond the end of the year

Why doesn’t he publicly identify his issues with the Bill instead of condemning the Bill as a whole as Dictator style tactics?

• his OTT reactions have served to enable the extremists, including threats of violence to MPs.
1 Like

Can these protesting ■■■■■■■■ just ■■■■ off already so good people don’t think the entire right is like this.

Signed,

An actual right wing blitz poster

2 Likes

They’re everywhere mate.

Sorry the anarchistic Street marches are what I’m referring to. Queenslanders are on track to get there, they ain’t marching on the streets, no qanon flags, no trump flags, it’s that sort of fuckwittery that seems pretty strong and constant in Melbourne I’m talking about

I also think the persistent 900 to 1000 cases a day also can’t be a coincidence. Melbourne has massive social unrest issues that are not evident anywhere else on the same scale in Australia. Can’t be denied.
Why is this so?

Because the media televise it in Victoria and don’t bother elsewhere?

3 Likes

The persistent 900 per day is likely because we (Melbournians) spent all the petrol tickets previously. You can’t go that hard indefinitely.

3 Likes

Wtf was that

Probably best deleted and never spoken of again, tbh.

Did I miss something good or bad?

I agree. That Scotty is off the rails! :grin:

Nah it’s definatley not that

Smj making Nazi jokes. Not sure whether you think that’s funny or not