COVID-19 Round 10 - are we there yet?

And the players have been given an exemption?

2 Likes

I thought the afl was gonna charter players only flights. Fkg lol

As long as they don’t somehow fark up the VFLW… let it burn.

The only comp we can win

You do realise that the more you post about how you so tooootally don’t even care about the AFL, the less people actually believe you… :grin:

1 Like

I can’t imagine there would be many people from Brisbane at the game. Getting tickets would be super hard.

You’d be surprised how much the plague of AFL-related threads this past week has annoyed me. Stop getting in the way of the actual content!

1 Like

Did you go to the game on Saturday night?

1 Like

No.

Carry on then as you please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Queensland currently has 69 active cases, NSW has 3, Victoria has none. A case to be made for priority in vax allocation to Queensland?

No-one in Perth social distances or wear mask, but they are good at registering for contract tracing. The WA Gov app is good and work well everywhere.

Gone from one of the best posters on Blitz to close to the worst. Not sure what fried his brain but it’s done it good and proper!

ACT has 3 active. NSW has 57 active listed. I do agree QLD is the most at risk state right now with all the PNG arrivals.

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Meh, it’s his passion, nothing wrong with that.

But it’s just like that riddle: if there is a VFLW game and DJR wasn’t there to report on it, did it even happen?

3 Likes

Squeaky bum time. Contact tracers for your thing!

Looks like the in-laws will be stuck at the house for a day if they get in.

No. Separate operation and facility. Also, AFAIK, finishing is carried out at the Parkville Facility.

1 Like