COVID-19 Round 12 - c'mon, it's just a little prick

I thought there were 15.
But by then, covid will ask for a rematch.

1 Like

The silly thing is…
It gets media exposure.

There was one that was filmed and broadcast (maybe on facebook) the other day. It made it on to the news bulletin. In the first 5 minutes of the broadcast.

No doubt any protests will be held at vaccination hubs rather than in the city because going to the vaccination hub is one of the reasons to leave your house…

5 reasons to leave home - protesting about vax is a medical reason?

No.
But you can easily tell the copper that your going to get your vaccine shot if stopped. If the copper decides to follow you for a short period, they’ll notice you are going where you told them, so they’ll go elsewhere.

Just when you get there, you decide to protest…
Because of the queuing times…
So you hang around…

Presumably this has been covered already in @Hoffy ’s usual high quality presser transcript…

But in the event it wasn’t, day 13 tests happening for close contacts at the start of the outbreak, a huge number of close contacts will be released from isolation over the coming days and ~150 exposure sites will come off the list.

3 Likes

Should just bring in the fire trucks and hose the stupid anti vax morons down the gutter.

1 Like

Soz, today I actually had to attend the place that pays me money. It ended up being bloody hard day so no presser for me.

5 Likes

Be pretty funny to see one of those flogs washing up on Mentone beach with all the other storm water crud! :laughing:

1 Like

That’s the maximum number of rounds allowed now under the rules (used to be more back in the day). Championship title fights are 12 rounds but you can agree less with your opponent for other bouts (not sure if there are rules around that).

ABC says…

Master Builders Victoria confirmed that a cleaner who was working on a ProBuild construction site at 100 Queen Street in Melbourne tested positive to the virus.

1 Like

Do construction sites usually have cleaners? Or did they need to hire one as part of their COVIDSafe plan?

OC spray or taser is better

2 Likes

They usually would as far as I’m aware.
If it’s a big enough site, there would be a lunchroom, toilets, lockers, offices, workstations and computers. Usually people wouldn’t clean up after themselves, take out bins, etc.
It’s not necessarily like building a house where they have a singular toilet and the office is the site forman’s ute.

3 Likes

Went to my local woolies to get more milk (swear being in lockdown has led to my increased consumption of coffee).

The bloke in front got pulled up for not wanting to sign in via QR code was not a happy camper but kudos to the manager who went out there and enforced it.

The bloke then proceeded to walk in and take off his mask… real rebel.

3 Likes

Probably someone ranting on Facebook about the vic govt

2 Likes

Ah…
You can just smell all those compliant Melbournians…

Looked like a tradie (not judging but he was in workboots and covered in paint splatters).

It’s like those people who sip on their coffee at benches just so they don’t have to wear their masks…

From what Ive seen, tradies have been the worst offenders throughout. Masks a rarity.

1 Like

Edited for accuracy

1 Like

wouldn’t want a us cop ‘i thought it was a my taser’ before shooting heaps of bullets into a kid?