COVID-19 Round 13 - IT'S NOT A RACE!

And a lot of people may not realise they have conditions until the shot, which can be unfortunate

It is the North West Coast of Tas this all relates too

Hopefully you can dig deeper and uncover a bit more about this, because if it is true, that’ll kill the vaccine roll out stone dead cold, even though many millions have been vaccinated without the side effects of what you’ve described.

3 Likes

All pansies.

Legit didn’t feel a thing for either.

They may as well have given me a placebo, or sinovac, given they’re essentially one and same.

1 Like
10 Likes

Although the chances of serious reaction are so low, some people will feel those minuscule odds are not a risk worth taking. But by not taking it they open themselves to a much greater risk with greater odds.

Gladys keeps banging on about long haul guilt if you infect someone frail in your family

• is guilt a big thing in Armenian culture?

I don’t see that, I have direct cases of people with reactions to the vaccine, and no one one with COVID

Thats because we’ve locked Covid out for the last 18mths. In the next 18mths it will be endemic in our population. The federal government basically confirmed as much last week. So that whole “no Covid” thing is inevitably going to end. If you cannot see that Covid is going to be impact our entire planet for the foreseeable future (your entire lifetime) then you need to open your eyes and wake the ■■■■ up.

What you don’t see, is born purely out of short sighted ignorance and stupidity.

2 Likes

Don’t call me stupid, shirley

1 Like

yep - everyone will eventually be making an immune response to SARS-CoV2. The choice is whether they want to do it naively to a live virus or not.

I prefer to take my chances by seeing the spike protein alone first.

11 Likes

started with the prime minister going on the telly and saying there’s potential dangers with it, and it kicked off from there

5 Likes

I was just at the parents house. Mum was telling me how she’s going around telling everyone her age she doesn’t care about covid anymore because she’s vaccinated and if they’re not with no good reason not to be, she doesn’t want to hear them complain.

16 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

FFS. Even Boris isn’t that stupid.

I’m telling ya once your fully vaccinated, even if your at risk of getting it/transmitting it still your tolerance for things like lockdowns, masks, schools shut, entertainment, travel etc etc(whatever inconveniences your about covid) goes way down.

hurry up government and get our jabs

Let’s not go nuts….

The man was shaking hands with Covid patients FFS.

2 Likes

Not defending the indefensible here but wasn’t Boris going around shaking people’s hands at a hospital during a pandemic and then bragging about it. Boris really is that stupid.

3 Likes

Snap

Yes, and then ended up in ICU with COVID, IIRC.

4 Likes