COVID-19 Round 13 - IT'S NOT A RACE!

4 Likes
1 Like

Exposure sites in the NSW southern tablelands.

That dad bod makes him more human

1 Like

AMA are not happy about pharmacies getting in on the vax act, they represent doctors, not the pharmacy guild.

But the realities are coming into focus, lets not lose sight of that, even the AMA can see it now. A lot of damage has been done to the reputation of AZ and just about everyone in the professions can see it. And it was not in the national interest.

2 Likes

Gotcha. It’s hard not to be cynical about…well, everything presently

1 Like

Fortunately for them. People are ■■■■.

They must be confused. Seems like yesterday he was lauding the Gold Standard state of theirs, the level of which “we need to bring everybody else up to”.

5 Likes
6 Likes
15 Likes
4 Likes

We’ve had a big surge, we’re at ~70% 1 dose.

This fits with the sort of personality trait vibe that I get from SloMo.

“You’re not worthy of my time” to everyone until he needs a photo op.

So much marketing, so little actual engagement with people. Zero empathy.

8 Likes

Hmm. Turns out I now know someone with Covid. They’re ok, the expectation/likelihood is that their housemate will also get it.

1 Like

I agree with him.
NSW Government are being incredibly selfish.
I wouldn’t give them additional Pfizer until they show they are willing to do the hard yards and do a proper lockdown with the aim of reducing back to 0 and join the rest of the states and country (and also reduce risk to the other states).

1 Like

that message arrived this afternoon.

Damn. Hope they’re ok

1 Like

if any residents of sydney are confused as to what needs t be done then im afaraid there is no hope…

its pretty simple what needs to be done1

Mum just told me my cousin in Portugal (36) and her son (12) tested positive to covid.

No symptoms thank goodness. Random test due to mothers work. Son was with her on the day.

Iso 14 days. Couple of days to go (I was a bit late with the news).

Said their son lasted 1 hour iso in their room (cause dad was negative, mother and son were confined to rooms) before being bored. So everyone in the house is now masked all day and night. Dad needs to test as well now but is still free to roam outside.

Scary but thankful no effects so far.

6 Likes