COVID-19 Round 13 - IT'S NOT A RACE!

Sorry to hear. Are they vaccinated?

Seems crazy to me. If he is mixing with positives he should be iso as well.

1 Like

Yep it is certainly scary but great to hear they are actually doing okay.

1 Like

I didnā€™t ask!

Next time if i can get a word in Iā€™ll ask.

1 Like

Europe and iso rules are strange beasts.

1 Like

Another sun fact. Some very nice page 3 girls back in the day.

1 Like

There were a couple of people that parroted that point of view in here too.

1 Like

Reportedly she did not put the Pfizer reallocation request to Cabinet , but sought PM approval for all the vax booked with Sydney GPs to be reallocated to a mass vax in SW Sydney - he turned her down
But itā€™s all out there for the Sydney public to vent their rage at those other States for refusing to help NSW in its hour of need.
Some ABC journo suggested that Gladys had raised the white flag.

1 Like

Could have sworn you were encouraging people not to vaccinate for quite a while.

1 Like

They looked really frazzled today. I note yesterday hazard said heā€™d had enough, was almost delirious on some strange rant talking up kyle sandilands. I donā€™t think they are coping well at all

Except the Tokyo figures are unreliable - When the Government policy is to only test when you have symptoms, it is a bureaucratic nightmare to arrange a test and often you have to pay for a test then the figures are rubbery at best.

2 Likes

I thought Kerry had put the fear of God in them, to just stop spinning.
But I was a bit disappointed that she leaned so heavily towards vax as the only way out, as it will take time to kick in
The Burnett modelling of 12 July suggests tighter restrictions - up on the Burnett site.

2 Likes

I think they have bluffed with the desperation call on national emergency thing to try to vax their way out of a really hard lockdown, No one bought in. Also I thoight Morrsion was a bit p&ssed off at the appeal to be honest. I think they have no real option left but to do an extreme lockdown, they should have done it the (everyone else) way from the start and they could have avoided this emabarssing begging

4 Likes

I actually think its a good idea to give them priority for vax, but shes dreaming if she thinks morssion is going to do more than the couple hunder thousand hes already given her and even more dreaming if she thinks the labor premiers shes been trolling for 18 months are going to give her more. Sorry Gladys, not this time

1 Like

EFAā€¦

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/511694496/posts/10159896590009497/

Thoughts from a Premier who forgot their mask.

1 Like

Cool, cool.
Any chance she can explain it to New South Welshmen, perhaps even the rest of farking Australia?..

1 Like

Itā€™ll get there. We were ~40% a month ago with unrestricted and uninterrupted access the entire time through RMH. Itā€™ll get ther.

But, we are going to get a second HQ review by Halton, (TOR not stated) this time with support by Collingnon (Professor of Microbiology) and Graeme Head ( Public Administration , former NDIS Commissioner and Ombudsman) which might give a bit of substance this time instead of the bull crap she served up last time.

Encouraging people not to vaccinate?

I remember saying wait for the Pfizer if you are under 60.

I said Iā€™m not going bang down the door to be the first to be vaccinated because of my age and health profile.

But I donā€™t recall encouraging people not to vaccinate.